Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IM4THEHOUNDS

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IM4THEHOUNDS

  1. All the players were reinstated and are now back according to Corbin's coach. It will be a game, I assure you. It always is when these two teams meet.
  2. Prayers for the Jewell family in this time of trial.
  3. Subs were in early. Great job hounds!
  4. Stats for Knott county game have not been listed but he will have 21 TD's
  5. This week's player is announced on Thursday, October 15th. They haven't chosen this week's player yet. The player announced on Sports Overtime was last week's player of the week.
  6. Way to go Cards, you are a force to contend with!:banana::banana::banana:
  7. Corbin Faithful are not surprised. WOOHOO!!!
  8. Matthew Taylor did not travel with the team--- came down with the swine flu Tuesday night. Aaron Manns and Ryan Fritts missed a couple of practices due to illness. However, our defense did not show up the first half. Part of it was execution and part of it was game plan. Adjustments were made at the half and it was a much better defensive effort. So, it was a combination of circumstances that resulted in this outcome.
  9. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  10. Who does Corbin start this year?
  11. Your exactly right. I also think Caleb and Ryan should be in the game at the same time more often. I don't think Caleb got one touch to the strong side. There were some bigger holes being opened up on that side as normal. I realize that backs need to be able to run to either side, but if your right handed, you have more advantage running to the right, it is easier to cut. I also believe that Caleb has proved himself to make big plays, but he never touched it on that drive, as a matter of fact, he was not even a factor because he was a blocking back. We never did attempt a quick pitch which was also a mistake. We will be alright though and our kids played hard.
  12. Good luck to you all. And, if you don't mind, what is the best way to get to the stadium if traveling from Corbin? We will be taking I-75 north toward Lexington. Thanks.
  13. This will be a very good game and there will be no runaway score from either side. I say Corbin wins in a close one. 21 - 17
  14. I'm confused and beginning to wonder if we even won the game. The fact is our "O" line is undersized, our "D" line is undersized and thus far they have given up a lot of size to every team that we have played. You can get nasty all you want, but that does not make up for 70-100lbs. I think they are doing pretty good-we are better than at least 4 teams right now. When your a freshman weighing in at 170 or 175lbs and playing on the line something is wrong, not with the kids, but the program. Yea, our kids could use a little more fire, but some games just don't get you fired up. Just like playing at North last year. You could argue that we had more size on the line last year, we had more beef, more hosses, but we absolutely stunk it up at North, and we defeated a much improved NL team this year and did it quicker than last year. We had better get fired up for this game Friday or we will get beat and I can guarantee you that Hazard will be fired up.
  15. I thought this was a Corbin South Laurel thread?
  16. JAGS will make some noise, good luck to you all as well.:thumb:
  17. One more thing, it appears to me he was a factor and smacked you in the mouth and the player you mentioned was not hit out of bounds all night. No one said that the game wouldn't be physical, we like physical, and it appears to me that we were the more physical. :banana:
  18. I want to make a few comments and I'm finished. I'm glad to see the NL program doing better this year and their fan support. They do have some nice players. I would say to both teams, fans, and coaches, may all of us be glad that we can enjoy high school football and let us all work on our sportsmanship.:walk:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.