Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsfan1977

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsfan1977

  1. I think they play the last game that night. If you can buy a Big Sandy and the times should be in there. I will be there.
  2. I will go out on a limb and say Russell will not beat them by 10 points.:ylsuper:
  3. They play Lewis Co. at Russell tomorrow at 5:30
  4. I didnt think you were old enough to have boys playing HS Ball?
  5. I think 10 people played for the Lions and he only had 2 starters in for most of the 4th.
  6. I guess everybody will have to wait till march to see if they are overrated or underacheivers. I would say alot of people will have there hands full with Rose Hill they also have a nice team. The 16th will be fun to watch this year with 4-5 teams looking to win the region.
  7. I agree I thought they outplayed Elliott in the 2nd half.
  8. I thought they played well the first 3 periods. Ferguson and Ethan both played the whole game and played very well. Georgetown had a nice team from what I seen if they are D 4 in Ohio that was a good matchup for Elliott. I think Elliott will get better as the year goes on.
  9. Great Video Why are they the Red Devils but not Red?
  10. I seen Gerad Parker last saturday at the UK game and he said Raceland would win tonight. Good call Coach.
  11. I like the Eagles in this one. The running game is very good for JC and there defense is solid. 28-7 JC
  12. Where is goradio when you need them.
  13. They will not hold JC to 8 points.
  14. I like Belfry in this matchup. Both coaches will have there teams ready to play. This game will come down to the wire. 21-14 Pirates.
  15. I think the Eagles cont. to roll. Ashland will play them tough in the first half and JC will pull away in the 2nd half. 28-7
  16. I think Louisa were the Panthers and they were black and gold.
  17. Maynard should be Elliotts 4th or 5th option.
  18. Will there be enough shots to go around? IMO Ferguson needs to take at least 14 shots a game. Maynard should benefit from the other 3.
  19. They will miss Weddington. They have a couple of other kids they will have to step up this year.
  20. From all I have heard he will be ready to go.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.