Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sportsfan34

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sportsfan34

  1. Could this be the best HHS team ever?
  2. Oh, I forgot, I heard some Hanover coaches was scouting. Anyone know who they might be looKing at?
  3. For what reasons? From what I have seen the last few yrs., he's has/been respectable.
  4. I read in the Enquire.1 KR was for 86 and the other was 81.
  5. It really wasn't a good showing.
  6. Beechwood rolls again!
  7. How did Nate Ponzer do?
  8. If anyone remembers the game last yr. HHS was beating HC at half time pretty bad. The second half HHS had 6 or 7 personals. If Holmes was as diciplined last yr. as this yr.........just think what they would have accomplished. Last yrs. team was much better.
  9. Is what I'm saying is, if HC was playing good fb, then they my not play anyone until NCC. But they are not playing good fb. Holmes has 3 or 4 kids who can fly. Holmes is utilizing their talent. HC has maybe 3 kids who are fast, but others who have other great O skills. IMO, HC does not utilize their talent. Or is it the play calling? If I see a 6'3" WR being defended by a 5'3" DB, where do you think I'm throwing the ball? Again, I would go to the shotgun. HC's run is taking to long to develope. Therefore the run is being stuffed. Holmes has little to no passing.......but the run is trememdous.
  10. The way the O looked tonight, I wouldn't call West High nobody.
  11. Good job Holmes!!!!! Way to bounce back.
  12. If you know that......be the adult.
  13. RW was missed, but 1 player could not have made that big of difference. From what I hear, the QB it's getting enough time to throw. If that 's the case.....wouldn't you go to a shotgun O?
  14. Did HC have any highlights?
  15. I had a friend attend the CCH game this past weekend. He commented that they looked bad and that they could not get a play off. I'll take NCC by 14+.
  16. What happen to the Brown kid? Is he not playing for HC this year?
  17. Please don't get me wrong, Sorrell is a magnicient player, Giwa is coming into his own, but not there yet. He will be the talk of the 9th in time. OK, I'll recant, that is a bold statement. With Sorrell, Giwa, Reardon, Sullivan, West would be a good addition. But we'll never know if he doesn't play. Sometimes you need to throw things out there to see how others will react.
  18. I could not agree with you more stickymitts, Dayton has a good team. It's apparent you don't know anything about HC. If they stop the pass, HC has Moore, Walker, Darpel, and James that are run the ball quit well. And if the stop the run, you have M. Walker and West who are good receivers. So....Holmes is going to have to pick their poison. IMO, Holmes is not skilled enough to stop both.
  19. From what I hear Bolton has alot of heart to play basketball and is in the gym getting better. He's working on his outside shot and handling the ball. Trimpe, I'm not sure about. West has played some winter/spring basketball in a men's league. From what I hear he does quite well. It's been a shame West has not played since his fresh yr. There is no doubt......no doubt, West would be their best player. He is a ahtlete. Bolton has tried out his soph, jr. yr. West has not, so I'm not so sure coach would take him back.
  20. The thread is getting off the subject of the Holy Cross/Holmes prediction.
  21. Wildcats? As in Newport Wildcats? Didn't the Bellevue Tiger beat them? Now if you want to say Beechwood, NCC, maybe even Lloyd I would be more to believe. But not Newport.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.