Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC/ Cov Cath Predictions..

Who wins this game? 168 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

    • Covington Catholic
      52%
    • Newport Central Catholic
      47%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Any opinions on who is going to take this rivarly game?

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they have played a close game since, what, 2001?

  • Author

Yes, it's been that long. That is why I am asking what is your opinion on THIS years game.

Should be a good one.

 

Maybe a low scoring affair. I don't think NCC will run it all that well versus Covcath and I don't think Covcath will throw it all that well against NCC.

 

Maybe a 14-13 type game with Covcath rating the edge at home.

Yes, it's been that long. That is why I am asking what is your opinion on THIS years game.
Just a question Chief, settle down.
Should be a good one.

 

Maybe a low scoring affair. I don't think NCC will run it all that well versus Covcath and I don't think Covcath will throw it all that well against NCC.

 

Maybe a 14-13 type game with Covcath rating the edge at home.

I don't know enough to give an informed opinion, but if NCC probably won't be able to run and CCH probably won't be able to pass. Is CCH's running game better than NCC's passing game? Or vice versa?

CovCath BIG..........................

CovCath BIG..........................

 

You think so?

 

I think this will be the closer than the last few. Admittingly, I have not seen CCH play but have seen NCC twice.

CCH by 14

Should be a close one...

Saturday @ Cov Cath? Might be the game of the week! Will it be webcasted?

I am admittedly an NCC homer, but at this point the poll is 17-7 for NCC, I find that :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

The 2001 game wasn't even a close game but anyway CCH comes back and wins by 10

Cov cath, is tough at home. Look for cch to win by 2 td's

NCC 20-17

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.