Holy Cross at Holmes predictions

Who wins the game?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the game?

Should be a fun one this year.

I'm guessing you will see Holy Cross put the ball up and the QB running the ball.

For Holmes it all starts in the backfield with the misdirection.

Sounds like Holy Cross used special teams to assist their win while Holmes special teams gave up huge chunks of yards to Dayton. That might be a key.

Your thoughts?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I respectfully disagree. First game, that matters, under a new coach with a new system. There were some housekeeping issues that were handled and the Dawgs will make a huge improvement from week 1 to week 2...
That was the easiest game on their schedule.

No way. People are underestimating Dayton tremendously. IMO, Dayton is just as good as HC, Scott, Simon and Lloyd...

I think that holmes made to many mistakes that will be corrected in the coming week. Lickert is a good coach and will be ready for for the Indians big thing can they stop the run they are quick outside but up the middle Dayton gashed them. Holmes has way to much speed for HC if they get outside and can sustain drives Holmes will win. But How is Dayton the easiest team on there schedule Dayton will surprise teams they play Scott this weekend.

I saw the Dayton - Holmes game and IMO both teams need a lot of work on special teams. Both teams could not stop the long returns which lead to most of the scoring. I believe HC will be much more disciplined on special teams and therefore will win the game.

As I watched the Holmes-Dayton game I just kept thinking it was "dejavu all over again". Holmes kids looked just like Dayton's kids did 3 years ago before Coach Lickert taught them about commitment and what it takes to win. Holmes will come around to his way of thinking sooner than later. Holmes by 7.