Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PutMeInCoach

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PutMeInCoach

  1. Exactly. He has all the tools. I did hear he played really well last night too
  2. I wouldn't take much out of PG play against SK. Noah is a great kid, but not physically ready to be the man just yet. Not to mention he came in the season figuring he would be 4th in line to get minutes at the point.
  3. Unfortunately, WV is lacking big time in talent this year. Not to mention, playing at Gallatin County is no easy feat.
  4. Torn ACL and Meniscus, surgery Friday...
  5. Hardly a big win. No Barnes or Swanson for SK. I won't say Ayers because he isn't coming back this year.
  6. SK is scrappy. I'm proud of how they've handled their early season adversity.
  7. Give me a break. So will 95% of other teams. All teams work hard in the offseason.
  8. Control is a little much, I think they were up 6 at half and had a lead until late when Scott went up 2. I never felt Gallatin was going to pull away for an easy W. I didn't like Carr's strategy of trying to run the clock out with a minute to go in a tie game. I still think the game should of went to OT. I saw a charge/no call but I'm no ref... All in all a really good early season game.
  9. 7- Bellevue 5- Covington Holy Cross 3- Madison Central 2- Highlands 1- Scott TB- Bellevue
  10. SK simply had no one who could handle the rock in this one. Scott County can shoot the lights out.
  11. Game ended at the line on a tough block/charge call.
  12. That will be the story of Gallatin's season. Morgan is a stud, but others must step up.
  13. Big game I think. I didn't attend (couldn't muster it) so I don't know for sure.
  14. @nkyFAN: Kuntz filled out the stat sheet for SK tonight finishing with 15 points (3 3-pointers), 8 rebounds, 4 assists and 3 blocks.
  15. January for Riley and 3-4 weeks on Swanson I believe.
  16. Barnes has a stress fracture in his leg and Swansons is a knee
  17. Sampson had 33 for SK and Stanley had 24 for Boone.
  18. Ayers just got his MRI results back. Torn ACL.
  19. Scott by 8. Ryle doesn't have the depth to hang with Scott.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.