Everything posted by CoachB
-
Remaining open jobs
Bruce would do a great job
-
Jenkins New Football Coach
Lincoln Bentley was hired as the new coach at Jenkins. Congratulations and Good Luck to the Cav's and Lincoln.
-
Coaching Salaries
Yes, it is.
-
Coaching Salaries
Floyd County pays $3500 for HC and $1500 for AC.
-
Coaching Salaries
That is the way that I understood it also, that it was based on the class and number of players.
-
New Coach at East Ridge
Things happen for a reason and me being at ER was not meant to be. GOD works in mysterious ways and he will tell me which direction that I need to go.
-
New Coach at East Ridge
No, I will not be going to Jenkins. The right person can get somethings done at Jenkins to keep building from where they are.
-
New Coach at East Ridge
I will go with that verbage:thumb:
-
New Coach at East Ridge
No, it was not recommended by the powers that be. I felt that it was not the situation for me to be in. I resigned on my own, but who knows... You may have an insight that I don't!
-
Morgan County Head Coaching Job
I feel that if a school hires a coach late in the game...(Which February is not late), they should bend over backwards to help him organize the program and get it going in the right direction. I wasn't hired until mid July at East Ridge and my administration was super with the transition.
-
Dudley Hilton to Harlan?
The only way there would be a difference would be if he retired from his certified position and took a classified position. If he did this, he could draw his certified retirement and work as a classified person and still be paid for it. He would also earn a classified retirement in five years.. I think it is 5 years. But, I really do not see him leaving Bell Co.
-
Problems with All-State Teams
Let's face it guys and gals, no system would be perfect for choosing the all-s tate candidates. I don't care if you put a committee together or is you just go by stats. There is always going to be some complaints that have merit. But you have to admit, BGP's gives us the opportunity to vent our feelings.
-
2007 Courier-Journal All-State Team
Do you have the 3A -District 8 list? Thanks, CoachB
-
Belfry 53 East Ridge 6
I hope you are right on the 3rd playoff spot. Shoot, I'd settle for 4th. Epling and Thacker were taken out late in the 2nd quarter. Bryan Casey was the freshmen quarterback that ran the offense when it scored for East Ridge. Actually, he ran it the whole second half with the JV and freshmen playing.
-
Grundy Va 26 East Ridge 24
Thanks for the kind words Belfry Boy. Hopefully my Warriors can slip in the back door on the Pirates.
-
2007 Betsy Layne
I agree, Branham is a good fit for Warriors and Parson's is a good fit for the Bobcats. Both programs will do better than most people expect them this year!
-
2007 Betsy Layne
I can honestly say that I was not asked to step down from Betsy Layne.
-
East Ridge Coach
No, I left Betsy Layne.
-
East Ridge Coach
Eric is coaching basketball. They have not hired anyone yet to coach football.
-
2007 East Ridge
I have applied, but I haven't heard anything yet. I think the posting is up on the 14th and then I would say they will do interviews.
-
2007 East Ridge
From what I am hearing, East Ridge has a great deal of talent returning. There is also supposed to be a bunch of good young players sophomores and a good group of incoming freshmen. Sounds like a great foundation!
-
Check your team's football schedule
I just updated Betsy Layne's schedule.
-
Coach Jackson Looking To Move Out of Pikeville?
Amen!!!!!
-
Morgan County searching for a head football coach, Round 3
They actually get $1250 over here. The Head Coach gets $4500 in Floyd County.
-
Who will be the next football coach at Henderson County?
I think that Mike Jackson would do an excellent job at Henderson! He does work with all of the local coaches in eastern Ky to help out the kids. This is why we are all in the coaching profession, because everyone knows that we are not getting rich coaching high school football. LOL