Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dudley Hilton to Harlan?

Featured Replies

Not trying to start any rumors, but I've heard this 3 times already.They supposedly gave his wife a job and now Dudley is set to retire from Bell Co. this week and be named the new coach at Harlan Co. Has anyone else heard this?

That horse is dead. Beaten to death the past two weeks many times over. He is no longer a canidate for the Harlan County Job.

Leonidas

your other pic was much better! but thanks for the update. Why would he leave Bell, they are set for the next 2 years...... or are they?

If I were in his shoes, I wouldn't consider leaving Bell Co. right now.

Not trying to start any rumors, but I've heard this 3 times already.They supposedly gave his wife a job and now Dudley is set to retire from Bell Co. this week and be named the new coach at Harlan Co. Has anyone else heard this?

 

Not sure, but if he retires from one system, then goes to another could be a double salary for Coach Hilton. IMO not the best time to leave Bell, but you never know what may happen.

  • Author

Like I said, not starting any rumors, just keep hearing this with a little more detail each time.

Not sure, but if he retires from one system, then goes to another could be a double salary for Coach Hilton. IMO not the best time to leave Bell, but you never know what may happen.

 

No, it all falls under the Kentucky Retirement Plan. No matter where he is in KY, he is still under the same plan, the Co. makes no difference.

Coach Hilton will not be leaving Bell Co. his son is just a freshman and will be there till he leaves for college,he has a good team coming back and it's going to be hard to win at Harlan Central after their first year.

Coach Hilton will not be leaving Bell Co. his son is just a freshman and will be there till he leaves for college,he has a good team coming back and it's going to be hard to win at Harlan Central after their first year.

 

 

 

It's Harlan County, not Harlan Central, and they should have a very good group of sophomores and freshmen next year who, I think, will compete very well in 5A in two years.

I had a hard time understanding the possibility of this one.....

The only way there would be a difference would be if he retired from his certified position and took a classified position. If he did this, he could draw his certified retirement and work as a classified person and still be paid for it. He would also earn a classified retirement in five years.. I think it is 5 years. But, I really do not see him leaving Bell Co.

No, it all falls under the Kentucky Retirement Plan. No matter where he is in KY, he is still under the same plan, the Co. makes no difference.
If I were in his shoes, I wouldn't consider leaving Bell Co. right now.

 

You are not though. Don't worry your shoes or at least your teams, will be back on the hill in 08 also.

I can't wait to compare rosters to see how many new kids will be on that team. The ones that were not there last year and not the incomming freshmen.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.