Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fbjones

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fbjones

  1. I think thread speaks for its self. No one at East cares about football anymore.
  2. Does anyone know where the Cantrell Kid from East Jessamine is going?
  3. I heard that he kicked/stepped on another player in the throat. Is that true?
  4. LOL. How does east look this year?
  5. I look for East to win but West makes it interesting. East 28 West 12
  6. anyone know a score or some info of this game?
  7. We are an insane bunch aren't we!...Sarah Palin and bit bulls....are kittens compaired to FOOTBALL MOMS (grin)
  8. We were at the game and throught both teams competed well. Turn overs were a big part of the game. I felt EJ had better skill players. I was told MC was a very young team if so than they will be a team worth watching for the next couple years. EJ didn't turn the ball over but they droped several passes that could have been tds. I beleave both teams will have good years.
  9. Loked like East Jessamine was the better team last night. Dunbar moved the ball but not very well. East scored twice while Dunbar got a late score .Varsity East 12 Dunbar 7.
  10. Can you think of any that may surprise us and be a dark horse for this season?
  11. East has finally gotten a quality staff. When Hensley went to Dunbar his staff went with him. It has taken this long for the new coach to get the coaches he needed. West has a new head coach this year that has experience and I hear good things about. His problem is that he has the same staff as the last two coaches.
  12. Anyone have any info on East or West Jessamine?
  13. Anyone attend the 7 on 7 at Dunbar last night? I heard Lafayette, Clark CO and East Jessamine were there. How did the teams look?
  14. I thought Napier was a Junior and besides, he didn't play the last part of the season.
  15. Anyone have any idea as to what East has coming back?
  16. Hard to find a good coach willing to take over a team that has only won 1 game in 2 years. I wish them luck and good luck to whom ever the new coach is.
  17. Any news on Weat finding a coach? This may bea good job in 3 to 4 years.
  18. I also would like to know more about who is being considered
  19. The biggest problem with athletics in Jessamine County is the lack of support from the county board of education. The board is happy to have athletic teams but doesn,t give them the resources required to compete with most other athletic programs. The board also restricts how individual teams and boosters raise money.
  20. Hopefully they have a rich uncle.
  21. That surprises me that you dress 1/2 a mile away as West and East Jessamine just got very nice athletic facilities (locker rooms, weight rooms as well as concession area) right behind the home team stands.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.