Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Jessamine/Rowan Co. Predictions

Who Wins 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • East Jessamine
      52%
    • Rowan County
      47%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The game is at East Jessamine this Friday at 7:30. I think this game has the potential to be a very good game. If Rowan Co. can keep it close in first three quarters, then I think they will get the win.

East Jessamine will roll in this football game. East Jessamine 42 Rowan County 15

East will win easily

Rowan doesn't have five extra players like last week, so I don't think they will be close in this one.

11 young men have a hard time beating 11 young men and 5 old ones.

Rowan doesn't have five extra players like last week, so I don't think they will be close in this one.

11 young men have a hard time beating 11 young men and 5 old ones.

 

Fleming have a few problems with the men in stripes last week?

East 42 RC 21

East Jessamine 35-20. Kettler and the boys get their second W.

Rowan doesn't have five extra players like last week, so I don't think they will be close in this one.

11 young men have a hard time beating 11 young men and 5 old ones.

I know for a fact that Coach Brown at Rowan County is only 28 and as for the

other four guys on the staff none of them can be over 30 and they will all be at the game. Welcome to BGP:ylsuper:

I know for a fact that Coach Brown at Rowan County is only 28 and as for the

other four guys on the staff none of them can be over 30 and they will all be at the game. Welcome to BGP:ylsuper:

 

I think he was talking about the officials.

I think he was talking about the officials.

 

Ya think ?:laugh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.