Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sports Maniac

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sports Maniac

  1. I would have to disagree with you. I have seen this Owen's kid play and he is smooth as silk. A tremendous ball player.
  2. Im talking about how Neeley and Smith tried to mislead Lee co. in that game earlier in the season. I was just joking when i said, and Smith hurt his finger. I havent heard if Neeley has quit... yet. But rumors fly around this region quick and im sure we will know for sure tomorrow. Calm down RonnieThePopular; dont get all fussy. :irked:
  3. My Hazard Bulldogs are too much for the Buckhorn Wildcats. Hazard By 10+
  4. Why would Neeley leave the team? Dont start this stuff again. Robert has hurt finger too, dont he?
  5. I still beleive Hazard is the best team in this district.
  6. I was really looking forward to come out and watch this game and to support my Hazard Bulldogs.
  7. This is the first time i think i have seen Owsley have more than four in the line scores. I talked to a fan from Powell and he said Smith absolutely dominated the third quarter. He said the Owls ran out of gas in the fourth, and i think he said Neeley or Congleton one fouled out with 2 minutes left in the ball game.
  8. I dont see Lee winning this game. Estill by 6; I could be wrong. This will be a great game and im sure it will have a tremendous atmosphere.
  9. What did the d-1 prospect do?
  10. Im going with the Pirates by 5+. Owsley has a good team, however, usually only Smith of the three has been showing up to play. I would like to see Congelton come out hitting.
  11. Im agreeing with The Professor. Teams in the 14th are to close to be syaing things like this. Good Job professor on your research.
  12. They recruit players on how good they make there teams. Not if they can score 60 points a game. There are to many people out there that can put the ball in the hoop.
  13. I AGREE...I feel they will turn there game around and come out with a victory here.
  14. These are my top 5 for each class: 12th 1. Gilbert-Wolfe 2. Smith-Owsley 3. Morgan-Leslie 4. Dixon-Estill 5. Rich-Lee 11th 1. Hicks-Hazard 2. Bailey-PCC 3. Neeley-Owsley 4. Brandenburg-Lee 5. Berryman-Estill 10th 1. Stepp-JBS 2. Gay-Buckhorn 3. Smith-Breathitt 4. Hollon-Breathitt 5. Davidson-Jackson City 9th 1. Amis-PCC 2. Amburgey-KCC 3. Charles-Lee 4. Morgan-Leslie 5. Dunaway-Lee Cox (JBS) and Stamper (KCC) are the two best 8th graders I have wacthed play this year.
  15. How is the William Jones kid playing this year for Clay County?
  16. Just imagine if Smith wouldnt had got ruled ineligible when he wanted to come back last year. Him and gross would had been tough to compete against. Well... i guess will never get to see that. I want to wish Dixon, Smith, Gilbert and all the other players out there the best of luck, and i hope they dont let these small statements get into their game. I guess most of these people are just adults battling it out to make a name for their home team they use to play for and love so much.
  17. How does the Smith kid irritate the fans? This is the problem about you guys; there are always two or three bashing this kid. I love watching this kid play; he plays he's rump off everynight trying to develop these young kids. I havent seen him running his mouth, talking trash to other teams, like you all said he would do when he returned. It looks to me he is far from a headcase. Good Luck Owsley.
  18. I beleive these two atleast had a winning season.
  19. When Wolfe plays, it seems that neither team must play defense or both teams are just shooting the ball that good on the same night. Always a high scoring game. Why is this?
  20. How did Smith, Neeley, and Congleton look in this game. I dont think this game was on the radio was it?
  21. Bowling from Owsley can also bring it on the mount.
  22. I know. Who knows, these kids are do for a hot night. I feel that on any given night, any team can be beaten in this state. I guess thats just great Kentucky basketball.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.