Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What player draws the most attention from your region?

Featured Replies

Who gets dogged the most in your region? By fans, Other teams, or the other teams fans.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antonio Owens for the 16th.

Luke Reed, Washington County. He is a head case, his dad psycho, the fans love to hate him!

I'd say the 9th doesn't really have a standout player this year unlike last year where there were 4 or 5 to talk about then Brennan Votel was the main man. This year there is probably about 5or 6 or so to draw attention: Romes, the Holmes trio on any given night (Jefferson, Hill, and Rice), and TJ, and Vories... in no particular order.

Luke Reed, Washington County. He is a head case, his dad psycho, the fans love to hate him!

Real nice.... :rolleyes:

AJ Slaughter, hands down. Also, well deserving.

I'd say the 9th doesn't really have a standout player this year unlike last year where there were 4 or 5 to talk about then Brennan Votel was the main man. This year there is probably about 5or 6 or so to draw attention: Romes, the Holmes trio on any given night (Jefferson, Hill, and Rice), and TJ, and Vories... in no particular order.

 

I'm not going to go with one of the best players or most fun to watch players. But since this thread says the PLAYER WHO DRAWS MOST ATTENTION. I'm going to go with a guy who isn't even one of my favorites.

 

BEN GUIDUGLI

 

 

 

Hands down he is the most hated, but he is also pretty effective at what he does. Hearing his name in NKY or just hearing about him or his family is about the same as hearing about how Duke did while your in Lexington, or almost anywhere in the state of KY.

Pat Elliot from Pendleton Co. gets a lot of dogging from the opposing teams student section. It only makes him play better. Ask Bourbon Co.

Robert Smith from Owsley Co. gets the most attention in the 14th! As you can see in some the threads on bluegrasspreps!!!:D

Robert Smith from Owsley Co. gets the most attention in the 14th! As you can see in some the threads on bluegrasspreps!!!:D

:thumb:

Antonio Owens for the 16th.

:thumb: no one else in the 16th is even close to Owens

I agree that Smith gets tons of attention in the 14th and I would have to say his running mate would be Gilbert. These are two players that people either love or hate and most of them seem too hate. But it is ok I hope neither one of them listen to it to much. They are both to good to worry about it.

I agree that Smith gets tons of attention in the 14th and I would have to say his running mate would be Gilbert. These are two players that people either love or hate and most of them seem too hate. But it is ok I hope neither one of them listen to it to much. They are both to good to worry about it.

 

You can add Quentin Morgan from Leslie in there too.

I agree CMIYC.He is another player that the 14th region (fans and players alike) seem to love to hate.

Robert Smith from Owsley Co. gets the most attention in the 14th! As you can see in some the threads on bluegrasspreps!!!:D

The only reason, ONLY, is becasue of you Owsley fans just praising every dribble the kid puts down. All we heard all year was "Boy watch out when Smith comes back" and meanwhile, you have 2 VERY talented kids workin their butts off for this "team" (Neeley and Congleton) and in 6 or 7 games, Robert Smith has gotten more "fluffing" from the fans in Booneville than Neeley got in every game before that. I don't dislike Robert Smith. I really like him and wish him well but I think it is unfair that the first day back of eligibility with NO practice with plays that he comes in and takes a starting spot from a kid that has been to the games and practice and EARNED IT!!! And we hear so much from him scoring 21 against Lee County...how many did Neeley have in the early games of the year when they played more like a team. They may have lost by more (38) the first time we played them, but when we went to Booneville I think they looked worse with Smith.(-24) So, there is something for you people in Booneville to attack me on. I'm ready to respond. :fire:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.