Owlsley Co.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would Neeley leave the team? Dont start this stuff again. Robert has hurt finger too, dont he?

Ok....I am not trying to be a wiseguy here, but what does Robert have to do with this thread. Thats what we get so upset about. This thread is about Neeley quiting the team and you talk about Roberts finger.

Ok....I am not trying to be a wiseguy here, but what does Robert have to do with this thread. Thats what we get so upset about. This thread is about Neeley quiting the team and you talk about Roberts finger.

Im talking about how Neeley and Smith tried to mislead Lee co. in that game earlier in the season. I was just joking when i said, and Smith hurt his finger. I havent heard if Neeley has quit... yet. But rumors fly around this region quick and im sure we will know for sure tomorrow. Calm down RonnieThePopular; dont get all fussy. :irked:

Im talking about how Neeley and Smith tried to mislead Lee co. in that game earlier in the season. I was just joking when i said, and Smith hurt his finger. I havent heard if Neeley has quit... yet. But rumors fly around this region quick and im sure we will know for sure tomorrow. Calm down RonnieThePopular; dont get all fussy. :irked:

Sorry, my team just lost. You know how it is...lol

I'm not looking much into this thread, but if it is true then owsley could see more trouble down the road. Maybe just a day of rest or a short break but who knows except Daniel and the Owls whats going on. I just hope this hasnt happen to a team that has showed a sign of coming together this late in the season.