Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Estill @ Lee Monday 2-6 Prediction

Featured Replies

Lee is coming off a bad performance and loss in the All A state while Estill has won their last couple of games. The Bobcats are undefeated at home this year. What do you think will happen in this game? I look for a good game for the Bobcats. They should win by 5.

I think that Estill has won 7 straight. Lee returns home after an unsatisfying performance at the All A state championship in Richmond. Dixon and Berryman are an effective offensive combo but I don't think Estill will be able to stop Lee's inside-out game.

 

Lee 68

Estill 60

I don't think Estill can beat Lee in the Bobcat's own lair. Lee will be out to redeem themselves from the All A loss to Brossart (which is nothing to be ashamed of, seeing as how Brossart dismantled a good Barbourville team last night). Estill is good, but I think Lee wins this one by around 5 to 7.

I dont see Lee winning this game. Estill by 6; I could be wrong. This will be a great game and im sure it will have a tremendous atmosphere.

I don't think Estill can beat Lee in the Bobcat's own lair. Lee will be out to redeem themselves from the All A loss to Brossart (which is nothing to be ashamed of, seeing as how Brossart dismantled a good Barbourville team last night). Estill is good, but I think Lee wins this one by around 5 to 7.

I'm with the prof on this one. I think he is right on. Not many teams would have played good against Brossart, just talk to the people from Barbourville. Lee County gets another win, and they start their win streak all over again. Just before tournament time too! :cool:

Estill is playing well right now but I dont see them being able to defeat Lee County at Beattyville. Lee will be coming off the All A loss and looking to heal some wounds.

 

Lee County by 8

Lee will be looking to regain momentum after losing to Brossart. It is tought to win in Beattyville. Lee Co. by 2 in a great game.

Is this game on any of the radio stations? It should draw a lot of attention. Maybe Jackson would do it. I know Irvine has an AM station that sometimes carries Engineer games, but I can't seem to get their signal, which is odd since Irvine is only about 25 miles from my house.

  • Author

Unfortunately I don't think it will be on the radio :( I wish the Bobcats had their own radio station like the Owls :) But such is life.

Unfortunately I don't think it will be on the radio :( I wish the Bobcats had their own radio station like the Owls :) But such is life.

What I was talking about when I mentioned the Jackson station is that, before we got our radio station, they used to announce our games on some occasions, even some baseball games.

What I was talking about when I mentioned the Jackson station is that, before we got our radio station, they used to announce our games on some occasions, even some baseball games.

Jackson would like to broadcast Lee games when there is not a Jackson City or Breathitt game. We would love to foster that relationship and will work towards that goal.

Jackson would like to broadcast Lee games when there is not a Jackson City or Breathitt game. We would love to foster that relationship and will work towards that goal.

I agree. They do a great job.

Huge game tonight in Beattyville. The number 1 seed in the 56th up for grabs. Lee Co. gets the top spot with a victory or 2 point loss. Estill gets the top spot with a 4 point win. With all the turmoil @ Owsley (4 seed) right now, I am sure that both of these teams highly covet the number 1 seed. Should be interest to see how Lee Co. responds after such an emotional roller coaster of the last couple weeks. Many teams suffer from a post-All 'A' let-down. It will be a great game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.