Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owsley vs. Powell

Featured Replies

What is your pick?

This is a toss up game! But I am gonna go with the Owls and there big 3. Smith, Neely, Congelton!!!

 

Owsley Co. 58

Powell Co. 51

This is truly a game Owsley can win, although Powell tough at home. Going with Owls, minor upset.

This is truly a game Owsley can win, although Powell tough at home. Going with Owls, minor upset.

 

Upset in the least. Owsley beat Powell the last time they meet.

What does Powell's lineup look like?

This should be a good game. I love district games because they always are for something. This game is to decide 3rd and 4th in the district i believe.

This should be a good game. I love district games because they always are for something. This game is to decide 3rd and 4th in the district i believe.

 

This game is to see who plays your beloved bobcats! I'm sure neither one wants to play Lee Co. first game of the district. It will be a good game! IMO

This game is to see who plays your beloved bobcats! I'm sure neither one wants to play Lee Co. first game of the district. It will be a good game! IMO

Whoa, Big fella!

The Bobcats still have to beat Estill to get the #1 seed.

I wouldn't want to play the Engineers either.

Whoa, Big fella!

The Bobcats still have to beat Estill to get the #1 seed.

I wouldn't want to play the Engineers either.

 

My bad, forgot that Lee had to play Estill. That changes everything I said! Lee Co. Estill Co. will be a great game.

  • Author

The winner of this game will be the number 3 seed in the district. Then we will have to wait on the Lee vs. Estill game for 1 and 2, Lee has beaten Estill twice already that game should be a war. I agree that no one wants to play Lee at Lee in the first round, but Estill would be tough match-up also

Powell by 3.

Hard to get the W at Powell.

This district will be very fun to watch. Its so funny becuase we seed and it really makes it more enjoyable IMO.

This district will be very fun to watch. Its so funny becuase we seed and it really makes it more enjoyable IMO.

:thumb:

 

:dancingpa

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.