Estill Co. @ Hazard 2-4-06

I don't know enough about Estill to give a prediction. Tell me about them.

I'm picking Estill County in this one. They have a very good team and have played a very tough non-region schedule so far.

Berryman and Christopher can burn the 3's, and Dixon can finish in the paint. The Engineers will be a factor from now on in the 14th :thumb:

Esill may have the best team that knowbody knows about. Clinton Dixon and Cody Berryman are 2 of the best players in the region and soph. point guard Blake Christopher is improving every game. They seem to be playing their best ball down the stretch

i watched Estill play Wolfe tonite. Estill may be the best team in the 14th region. Dixon is a very good player, smart, physical, can score at will and rebound as good as anybody in the region. Berryman is tough outside shooter and can break down the defense off the dribble, Christopher is smart all around PG penetrates and shoots well. Gonna be tough down the stretch, playing thier best right now.

I agree Estill is very good. Dixon is a very good player, he plays super smart. Berryman in good also. PLus they were missimg a few starters that are supposed to be back for the Hazard game. I will take Estill in this one as I don't see hazard matching up to well with them, but if EC doesn't handle Hazard's pressure it could get ugly.

I'm picking Estill County in this one. They have a very good team and have played a very tough non-region schedule so far.

Berryman and Christopher can burn the 3's, and Dixon can finish in the paint. The Engineers will be a factor from now on in the 14th :thumb:

:thumb:

Estill - 61

Hazard - 56