Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SKINPIG

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SKINPIG

  1. Looks like you're taking the easy way out.
  2. It don't matter! In Kentucky there is only two kinds of teams...#1. Mountain Teams #2. The rest.
  3. Seems both teams have a hurdle to cross. Clay needs to learn how to put teams away, they've been ahead 15 to 20 points late in several games but only end up winning by a couple?? How many 2 Ft. put backs did Clay miss tonight, I'm guessing 12? Make them, get rid of a few of those unforced turnovers and they'll beat most teams in the region easily.
  4. Hate to turn down one or the other, but I guess I'd take Proffitt...He's got one more year and his overall experience nudges him ( in a photo finish) ahead of Miller. :thumb:
  5. Clay 66 North Laurel 63 Clay was up 53-33 late in the third quarter. North comes back in the fourth, North's defense caused Clay's guards all kinds of problems. Clay also had a bunch of unforced turnovers. D. Sizemore & D. Swafford ruled the boards for Clay. It was the best game I've seen this year by two mountain teams, very hard fought by both teams. Clay and North are 2&3 in the region IMO.
  6. If I'm not mistaken, it's not Messer, it's Messoir. Pronounced : Lay'mon Me'sewer is the one at Clay. Just Kidding. OINK!
  7. You wasn't told, now was you? You knew that all along. :sssh:
  8. Don't get started on all this grammer and speeling stuff, if you do us pigs are a hertin.
  9. AH Man!! You pegged me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  10. You are going to make the United States a great president some day.
  11. Boy! You just don't know how happy it makes me to know that you're glad.
  12. I heard that's why Mike Jones had one of them on his staff at Clay. :ylsuper:
  13. As PIGHEADED as I am, I know that it would be impossible to explain it in a way you would understand. :irked: Wouldn't being an extremely good shooter be one dimension, wouldn't being an extremely good ball handler be one too? How about ones athletic ability, that seems to be a dimension of a basketball player. Like I said, IMPOSSIBLE!!
  14. I like your suggestions as long as Clay & South gets invited every year.
  15. ukbellco14 says: "I dont think anyone can argue that he can shoot the 3 ball as good as anyone in the state...... nor can they argue that he can handle the ball extremely well and is extremely quick and athletic. I have always said this! No skin off my back for that. However Howard put it best whenever he said..... one man isnt going to beat you. This is exactly what I have said all along. Everyone acts like Miller is a one man show..... but he isnt. He is very 1 dimensional in the fact that all he can really do is shoot the 3. He isnt going to play lock down defense and he is going to make some bad decisions." SKINPIG says: Talk about talking out of both sides of your mouth! You make the first statement in bold then you come with next statement in bold. You seem to like giving ppl instructions on how to make their point, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You are killing me.
  16. I'll go along with that statement. :thumb:
  17. Who asked you! Anyway, I'm having a blast with these guys.
  18. Your connection IYO works better than any, that's something nobody will be able to change. Pigs barely can type, much less use words like anal_ogous, and how much clarity comes from OINK! Yes I can OINK! from both sides of my snout. Even a pig knows where The Defender is coming from with his remarks.
  19. This is a big District/Region match-up. Who comes out with the win?
  20. Here's an actual quote from one of your posts: "It still does not matter if you do not have good guard play in the 13th you might as well stay @ home come T-TIME." :laugh: Now, I would take (not good) as below average. for some reason :confused: you struggle to give Clay any credit, even though they are 12-3 with (not good guard play), isn't that better than you thought they would be? You had them way down in your pre-season poll, where do you have them now?
  21. Hey, we agree again. You're right, we will always believe we have a chance to be (elite) each season. I hope that never changes.
  22. Clay hasn't been a threat in several years and probably wont be for a few more but what amazes me is, it always has been and always will be Clay against the world. Some people need to read 'Who Cut The Cheese' as it might help them deal with the change in wind direction a little better.
  23. Not really, I guess Clay has won their share, let some other team start a run and maybe interest will pick back up. Clay fans are not the only ones saying the WYMT is fizzing out. Hey, maybe I'm just a homer.
  24. Just because I say Miller IMO is the most TALENTED guard in the 13th makes me a Laurel hater?? Rumor has it that Clay & Mboro along with a few more 13th teams are trying to figure out a way to consolidate so they can stop those great dynasties over there in Laurel.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.