Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KIDS FAN

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KIDS FAN

  1. 6 or 8 point game regardless of who wins it. i think it will be tempo based and whomever controls it will win by 6-8 points. Go JBS.
  2. You evidently weren't there. No home cooking and Mason doesn't beat JBS anywhere close to 25. If Mason is the #2 team in the state based on the 2 games I have seen them play then we have a down year for basketball in KY. They are a good, solid, basketball team with, in my opinion, the best player in the state. They are not the second best team in the state.
  3. I'll have to say this year the 11th rocks and are 6 or 7 deep.
  4. Richardson was a gem. Mac is Mac. So my vote is for a tie.
  5. So is it under construction now or just on hold?
  6. Are they gonig to get a new field? Great facilities everywhere else at LCC. Should be nice to see.
  7. Simpson can play. never took a bad shot,always under control and handled pressure. Impressed with Cumberland. Good win.
  8. If Mason is a state contender then basketball is weak in KY this year. Good team but not in the top 10.
  9. I agree. JBS is a quality team and with KCC being an in county foe I think it was a great win. I haven't seen a better team in the 14th yet and Hazard is the only one I haven't seen play.
  10. I love it! Don't forget Estill and their wishes for a big man like Dixon to go with Berryman and Christopher.
  11. Powell at home??? Pirates in a nailbiter.
  12. I don't think Mason is a one man team by any means, however, they are not an exceptional team without him. Mason just doesn't have that go to guy outside of Miller and this is based on the 3 or 4 times I have seen them play this year. As for the phantom fouls on Miller that is hogwash. All 5 were legit and to suggest otherwise is telling me you didn't watch the same game I did. I don't know how the outcome of a second game would be but I do believe the game would be very similiar to the first one with Mason winning a close one. They both are 2 solid KY high school teams that both will compete for their regional titles but neither is head and shoulders above the other contenders in their respective regions.
  13. My bad. I still like the teams in that bracket. The bottom bracket looks to be PCC or Bell.
  14. I think JBS is the only team in the 14th that might go to Lexington and win a game. They still could lose the 14th. I agree with Master on the tempo of the game dictates JBS and their fate.
  15. Hazard or JBS. Shelby Valley will come out of the other bracket I believe.
  16. I still like PCC at number 3 because that program knows how to win. Can't measure that with anything. Just an observation over the years. If all things are equal PCC and Hazard will be in the top 3 mix.
  17. Achilles atrain for Romans. He is an impact player because he plays so physical and emotionally he is hard nosed and focused. This game held true to what most of us have thought about Estill. If Berryman and Christopher don't get 30 to 40 then they lose by the difference in that number. Estill will still rebound and make a run at Powell and Lee in the District tourney.
  18. There are 5 teams that can win the 14th. There is one team that may be able to win a game at Rupp. Just an opinion and based on what has happened the last couple of days the top 2 are distancing themselves from the other 3.
  19. I don't think it is any different. When is the oppertunity to recruit a KY kid that can contribute regardless of where he plays. I know he had some All-American guards coming but since when did UK not want to have 5 or 6 guards under Tubby.Currently have 5 guards that contribute and have had as many as 6???????? Miller's offer to Uk is more of an apology than an offer. I don't mean any disrespect to Miller with that comment because I believe he can play at UK and I hope he does. I would love to see more kids like him end up at UK.
  20. 1.JBS 1.Hazard 3.Lee 4.PCC 5.Powell 6.KCC 6.LCC 6.Estill 9.Breathitt 10.Jackson City

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.