Everything posted by RNCSportsaholic
-
Regional Champs
For Paintsville district-no big deal Region-Paintsville invades Lexington.
-
Holmes vs Paintsville Predictions
Nobody thought we could beat them in '96 on Sat. morning after getting beat by Catholic by around 25 in the 5/3 that year.
-
Holmes vs Paintsville Predictions
I am sure Paintsville was tired in the 4th but I think J-Town decided to trap more in the 4th so Paintsville turned it over more. In the first 3 quaters, J-town just played full court man but didn't trap. I have never seen Holmes play, but if the Tigers shoot this well Friday night, its going to be another classic. Its hard to blow a team out that never misses. I voted for Paintsville because, well...I am from Paintsville and I am biased. Tigers by 5. 76-71. Slone with 22.
-
D1 Players in KY
Who is willing to add Landon Slone to this list after his game tonight? And if you want to say it was just one game, just look at his numbers against top competition this year and other years for that matter.
-
Paintsville 93 Jeffersontown 87
I am 5'10'' and I am from Paintsville and he is well over 6'. What does it matter? He put up 35 against taller defenders tonight. Bottom line- he can play with anyone in the state. Sure other players can dunk and run 4.5's but he can flat out play the game.
-
Paintsville 93 Jeffersontown 87
Slone is around 6'3'' and the rest of the starters are 6'-6'4''
-
Paintsville 93 Jeffersontown 87
Slone only plays basketball.
-
Paintsville vs. Jeffersontown (1st Round Sweet 16)
What else is new :lol: In '96, the year Paintsville won the State Title, the HL had us ranked 15th out of the 16.
-
New Head Football Coaches
Jason Kinner- Paintsville High School
-
University of Kentucky Showing interest in Paintsville Star Guard Landon Slone....
Or John Pelphrey...who knows
-
Paintsville 72 Pikeville 69 2OT's
It was a game between two rival schools with a lot on the line. Pikeville played well and almost pulled off a huge upset but the senior leadership of Paintsville took over and pulled out the victory. Good luck guys at the ALL A.
-
Paintsville job open
While there is no denying that Paintsville has benefited from transfers over the years from Central, the majority of our kids have been home grown. Our main problem right now is getting our athletes already at Paintsville to take an interest in football. Hopefully, our new coach can get the numbers up and get us going back in the right direction. For example, 2 years ago in the Apple Bowl we only dressed 18 players. Thats not going to get it done on any level. I believe that Paintsville has enough talent roaming our hallways to be competitive with anyone in class A, or at least be able to compete with Pikeville for the region every year.
-
Paintsville job open
Let's just say there is a reason he did not get the job back in 2005 and that reason still has a major say in what goes on in Paintsville.
-
Paintsville job open
I am sure most are going to point to his team's performance over the last two years. 5-6, 6-6. With those wins coming against the lower level 1A schools, mostly. Pikeville dominated Paintsville the last two years, and fewer and fewer kids were coming out for football. I don't completely understand the move because Coach LeMaster had some really rough years at the begining of his career and he ended up just fine.
-
Paintsville job open
No.
-
Paintsville job open
I am hearing the same. All I know for sure is that Coach Allen was forced to step down, but he will remain at Paintsville as a teacher, only. Some other names I have heard are: Jimmy Danials, B.J. Ward, and Ronnie Wells. However, I think the job will be offered to Coach Kinner and he will of course gladly accept.
-
All A Region winners?
15th- Paintsville
-
15th region players in college
Jeremy Slone-Marshall
-
The player your team will miss the most in 07
Paintsville- Daniel Pugh-over 100 total TD's in 4 years.
-
Henry Clay 88 Paintsville 78
I know they play Lawrence Co., which is a district game, next week.
-
Henry Clay 88 Paintsville 78
Paintsville represented the 15th region very well this weekend even though they lost two games to some very good talented Lexington schools. I'm sure this will do nothing but prepare them for games later on in the season. Landon Slone showed that he can compete with some of the best talent in the state as well.
-
Now that NCC has 2 straight, Will Schneider step up and play HHS?
I may be wrong but I believe that only the principal or AD can sign a contract.
-
Did you attend the championship games? (Despite the class or your teams absence.)
I was at the 1A game and left after the 3rd :madman:
-
Covington Catholic vs. Johnson Central
Good Luck JCHS
-
Which game?
Well since the "Nest" is literally right across the creek from my house I'll be watching the JC/ Rock game, however, I have my seat already reserved so I'll have no trouble with the expected record attendance.