Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which game?

Featured Replies

Which game are you going to now since your team is no longer in the playoffs?Or do you just stay at home? I love highschool football, so I got to get out and watch somebody play.How about you?

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super, come on down to "THE RESERVATION" and watch the Southwestern Warriors take on the Louisville Central Dragons. Going to be a good one!! If that isn't enough cross town Somerset takes on Hazard! I guessing you'll be at the Danville game.

I thinking about going to the Mercer County game friday night over Danville.

Cincinnati St. Xavier and Colerain at Nippert Stadium. Should be a very good game.:thumb:

Might just make the 125 mile trip to Paintsville.

Covington Catholic @ Lexington Catholic will be one of the top games in the state. Unfortunately, Lexington Catholic doesn't have a very big seating area and really doesn't have too much standing room either.

 

It will be a packed house with it being the only game in Lexington this Friday (Henry Clay is @ GRC) and with a lot of northern KY fans traveling down as well.

 

As of right now, I can't decide whether to fight the crowd, or go to Southwestern or Mercer's game.

Since I will be in Williamson on Fri. evening I will catch Belfry and Middlesboro.

  • Author
Super, come on down to "THE RESERVATION" and watch the Southwestern Warriors take on the Louisville Central Dragons. Going to be a good one!! If that isn't enough cross town Somerset takes on Hazard! I guessing you'll be at the Danville game.

Yes,it would be closer for me to go the Danville game,but that Southwestern and Central game sure would be a great one to watch.You do know if I did come to "THE RESERVATION" that I would be rooting for you guys to win.:D

Mercer County/Larue County

Covington Catholic @ Lexington Catholic will be one of the top games in the state. Unfortunately, Lexington Catholic doesn't have a very big seating area and really doesn't have too much standing room either.

 

It will be a packed house with it being the only game in Lexington this Friday (Henry Clay is @ GRC) and with a lot of northern KY fans traveling down as well.

 

As of right now, I can't decide whether to fight the crowd, or go to Southwestern or Mercer's game.

 

Your welcome to Southwestern's game. Going to good one.

Yes,it would be closer for me to go the Danville game,but that Southwestern and Central game sure would be a great one to watch.You do know if I did come to "THE RESERVATION" that I would be rooting for you guys to win.:D

 

 

Make sure you look us up if you come. Commando, or myself.

Cincinnati St. Xavier and Colerain at Nippert Stadium. Should be a very good game.:thumb:

I think this would be my first choice. My second would probably be the JC/Rockcastle game.

You all can come to Bowling Green and watch our game!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.