Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Milfordflash

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Milfordflash

  1. Sounds like the Camels have a little hump in their back this year.Give the mustangs a game Sat. nite I hope.
  2. Kind of touchy there aren't we?No one said Mason has no class just because they beat someone bad.I will say their team has lots of class and a lot more than some of their fans who have none.That could be said about some fans for all teams though.
  3. They shouldn't have pounded the St.Pat kids so bad.Forty would have been plenty.
  4. I don't know how much he played but the paper says he had 7 points.
  5. If this game is at Deming then the devils might just win.
  6. The only thing that might help keep this game a little closer is if the Post puts the Holmes players on the front page of the basketball section as they did last year.It may be already out I don't know?I remember last year it came out the day of the game with PC and they were all looking at themselves during the JV game.May have helped PC with the win that night.Holmes will run wild at their place in this game.
  7. Shouldn't you be shooting hoops instead of on here Birdman?You guys better win the game next week so we can watch you against our old Mason Co buddy.
  8. I read in Harrison Co. paper that Talbott is not playing this year.If that is the case then the Breds will be a lot weaker than originally thought.He is one of their best players returning.What is his problem this year?
  9. I saw in the Cynthiana paper this week that the Talbott kid wasn't playing this year.Whats up with that?He was supposed to be maybe their best returning player.Harrison maybe a lot more down than up this year.
  10. Absolutely correct on you're statement.If you can't get the ball up the floor,it does't matter what you have under the goal.That's what I have said all along about Mains.A lot of people gave him a hard time{especially early in his varsity career}about throwing the ball away.I said its a tough job these days with the defense of some players and that will probably be missed more than anything this year.I sure hope not though.:thumb:
  11. You're bearcat needs to stop by Hals and get a haircut,but if you're not getting you're checks then I understand.
  12. Then they shouldn't worry about where its played.:ylsuper:
  13. You know PR all you have to do is say Mason has a homecourt advantage which everyone knows they do whether they need it or not it is there.I think most everyone would like Mason fans to just admit it and it would be over.I like the region at Mason as it is close to home for me but I would drive to see it wherever it is held.:argue:
  14. Maybe they feel sorry for the other A schools since they are going to win the big region this year.Don't want to be a hog and win both in the same year.
  15. You're avatar explains why you think like you do.Pressrow probably is paying you on the side too.Mason has the advantage and seems to want to do anything to keep it.
  16. It is about location when teams are evenly matched.It would be even if say Mason and Clark were playing for the championship on a neutral floor but if they are playing at Mason or Clark then its not even.Many years it doesn't matter because the teams are not that even so it shouldn't matter to Mason if they go to a different place to play they will win anyway.I like the region at Mason it is close to my home and handy.I just think it should be rotated if and when other places become available and if it is Mason should not whine and cry about moving it.I think what bothers most fans is that you people won't admit to having an advantage over the other schools by playing on you're home floor.It has been and probably still is the best place to have it but it does give you an advantage.:argue:
  17. For a Mason County fan and supporter I would think if you believe this then you wouldn't be so much against having the region at a different location once in a while.Mason and Clark should be matched fairly close this year.What if Clark wins at home and Mason wins at the fieldhouse(I don't know if they play twice or not).Tell me that Mason does not have an advantage playing at home and if the region was at Clark then they would have an advantage.Money is the reason all the schools vote to have the region at Mason and if and when another option that is just as good comes along you can bet that will change.:thumb:
  18. I think if Bracken Co. could take out Brossart with what they had in the district three years ago PC could do the same without Elliot the next year.They will probably get to knock PC around this year but as for winning the region don't count on it.
  19. Those Mason Co. players will get into trouble wearing them guns you know.
  20. What does ST Pat. have coming back this year?
  21. Everyone else besides Mason and Clark will be sleepers.But one or two could wake up before its over but don't count on it.
  22. The only problem I think most PC fans had with Buddy happened the year before last.He had several seniors sitting on the bench that practiced as hard and long as the rest of the starters and they would get in with a minute to go or something like that even with a 30 point lead after 3 quarters.Oh by the way BG,how about that soccer game with PC that is not a quality team like you're BB boys.BB was lucky to tie it up at the end.But a tie is better than a loss for both sides.
  23. Seems to me the starters played most of the game in the district last year with PC.
  24. You are starting to sound like some of the 10th regions northern fans that wear green in you're bragging.I would bet whatever that sixth graders from Harrison would not win this district.Mac is a good coach but this is a little too much don't you think?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.