Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10TH Region

Featured Replies

As most people have already seen the Cats Pause i just wanted to see what people thought on team rankings and player rankings for the 10th and who are some :sleep: sleepers:sleep: :banana::jump:

  • Replies 115
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone else besides Mason and Clark will be sleepers.But one or two could wake up before its over but don't count on it.

I closed the other thread, instead of combining them...we can continue the discussion here.

 

In response to your question, I feel Mason and GRC are the teams to beat....but...there are some teams that could and will suprise some people this year.

 

GRC may get a slow start as Tristian Jones broke his wrist a couple of weeks ago in a football game. He is not having surgery till after football season. Not sure how long he will be out.

IMO Bishop Brossart should be in with GRC and Mason.

IMO Bishop Brossart should be in with GRC and Mason.

I am not sure BB is in with GRC and Mason as of now, but I would not count them out in the long run.

I am not sure BB is in with GRC and Mason as of now, but I would not count them out in the long run.[/quote Pretty wise decision, dont count Brossart out. They have a good senior laden team that have played together for years... Good luck to all in the tenth !!!! I will personnaly make my prediction that Brossart will be right up there and possibly win the tenth???? You read it here folks!!!!
I am not sure BB is in with GRC and Mason as of now, but I would not count them out in the long run.[/quote Pretty wise decision, dont count Brossart out. They have a good senior laden team that have played together for years... Good luck to all in the tenth !!!! I will personnaly make my prediction that Brossart will be right up there and [b]possibly win the tenth???? You read it here folks!!![/b]!

 

 

I'll go out on the same branch and say, Brossart might win the tenth!!!:D

Honestly, stranger things have happened, but I think it's a 3 team race unless someone completely flies under the radar. 1. Mason 2. GRC 3. Brossart

 

Brossart has had a LOT of good teams over the last 15 years and has only won the region (1 time(s)?). I'm going to say this year Brossart wins.

Honestly, stranger things have happened, but I think it's a 3 team race unless someone completely flies under the radar. 1. Mason 2. GRC 3. Brossart

 

Brossart has had a LOT of good teams over the last 15 years and has only won the region (1 time(s)?). I'm going to say this year Brossart wins.

 

Is Brossart still inthe same District with Bracken County? If so, they may not make it out of the District.:laugh:

GRC flew under the radar last year...I know in preseason I mention them as making some noise and...many did not agree with me. I knew they could play with anyone in the region. GRC and Brossart do not play in regular season this year...:cry: but I will be keeping up with them this season. What tourney are they playing in?

Another I will be keeping my eye on is Montgomery Co...think they could make some noise too.

Is Brossart still inthe same District with Bracken County? If so, they may not make it out of the District.:laugh:

No Brossart is in the 37th Bracken is in the 39th.

GRC flew under the radar last year...I know in preseason I mention them as making some noise and...many did not agree with me. I knew they could play with anyone in the region. GRC and Brossart do not play in regular season this year...:cry: but I will be keeping up with them this season. What tourney are they playing in?

Another I will be keeping my eye on is Montgomery Co...think they could make some noise too.

 

You can never count out Coach Rison!

You can never count out Coach Rison!

What would you think wold be the score between GRC and BB? If they played regular season and Regionals?

What would you think wold be the score between GRC and BB? If they played regular season and Regionals?

 

GRC 67

BB 59

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.