Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10TH Region

Featured Replies

I don't think Augusta, Deming, or St. Pat's can compete against PC, Bourbon, Harrison, Montgomery, or Scott. This is wishful thinking.

 

 

:thumb: These fans need a reality check....Can someone post the Campbell County vs Deming scores from last year again?

  • Replies 115
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is why we have new seasons every year? Some teams have lost people Some teams have more experiance. Players mature. We Will Find out where everybody stands in about 2 weeks when everybody plays their first game

:thumb: These fans need a reality check....Can someone post the Campbell County vs Deming scores from last year again?

The reality maybe yours someday.:fire:

The reality maybe yours someday.:fire:

 

 

Maybe...but I will take my chances and feel pretty comfortable that Deming & Augusta will not beat any of those mid level schools in the 10th any time in the near future.

Maybe...but I will take my chances and feel pretty comfortable that Deming & Augusta will not beat any of those mid level schools in the 10th any time in the near future.

Only time will tell.:devil:

Maybe having five brothers including four while he was in high school attend Brossart enticed one to go to school with his family.

 

At least one of the brothers now attends and plays for the Camels! We are glad to have him! Great kid.

Mason County is always tough to beat at home in the regional tournament.

I was lucky enough to get to watch a few minutes of a GRC scrimmage this Saturday. And I was happy to see that their team chemistry was much better than in years past. Not saying that last years was bad I was just really impressed with all players knowledge of court presence. Also PK has seemed to have really matured in his game, looking forward to watching him shine this year .

I was lucky enough to get to watch a few minutes of a GRC scrimmage this Saturday. And I was happy to see that their team chemistry was much better than in years past. Not saying that last years was bad I was just really impressed with all players knowledge of court presence. Also PK has seemed to have really matured in his game, looking forward to watching him shine this year .

 

Was this without the boys that play football? Waiting to see how long Tristian may be out.

Was this without the boys that play football? Waiting to see how long Tristian may be out.

 

 

No, the football players didn't play in the scrimmage Saturday against Ryle.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.