Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class "A" Predictions

Featured Replies

Lets hear everyones 16 class "A" regional winners, and based on those predictions, pick a state winner.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brossart from the 10th region.

Holy Cross from the 9th region.

 

Either one of these has a good shot to win the Class "A" State Tournament.

I totally agree in that I think the winner of this game will win the tourney. My opinion is that these are the two best teams in the all a. UHA is always good so they have a shot and LCA is usually strong but I think these are the two leaders of the pack.

I totally agree in that I think the winner of this game will win the tourney. My opinion is that these are the two best teams in the all a. UHA is always good so they have a shot and LCA is usually strong but I think these are the two leaders of the pack.

 

Interesting that the 9th & 10th winners, and most probably LCA and UHA are all on the same side of the bracket?? Tough draw to the final it would appear on that side??

This may be totally rumor but I heard Brossart was taking themselves out of the all "A" tourney...anyone know if that's true?

UHA, Russellville, and Paintsville are my three favorites as of now.

I think it is a two horse race in the 8th between Walton and Gallatin.

I think it is a two horse race in the 8th between Walton and Gallatin.

 

 

If Edmondson plays for GC, then I will go with them to win the 8th All "A".

This may be totally rumor but I heard Brossart was taking themselves out of the all "A" tourney...anyone know if that's true?

I would say that this is definitely a rumor and just that. Brossart will be playing in that All "A" for a while I would assume (unless the startup of the football program really bolsters the enrollment at Brossart and I don't see that happening).

I would say that this is definitely a rumor and just that. Brossart will be playing in that All "A" for a while I would assume (unless the startup of the football program really bolsters the enrollment at Brossart and I don't see that happening).

 

I think you're right LC, as enrollment-wise Brossart is about 125-150 students under the All "A" maximum (425 in grades 10-12), so I doubt they'll be pulling out anytime soon. Not sure where this one came from--Wishful thinking maybe?? :D

Maybe they feel sorry for the other A schools since they are going to win the big region this year.Don't want to be a hog and win both in the same year.

The reason I brought this up is that on khsaa.org the all "A" does not appear on the Bishop Brossart schedule. It does appear on the Bracken County schedule along with a link for the bracket. The bracket does not include Brossart. What's going on here?

I think whoever comes out of the 14th will have a good shot at making a good run. JBS, Hazard, or Lee are the favorites. Buckhorn and Cordia are long shots but could make a good run.

The reason I brought this up is that on khsaa.org the all "A" does not appear on the Bishop Brossart schedule. It does appear on the Bracken County schedule along with a link for the bracket. The bracket does not include Brossart. What's going on here?

 

The KSHAA schedule for Brossart also omits the MCIT and the Bluegrass/Buckeye Classic? FYI, the Mustangs play the Paris/Silver Grove winner on the 24th @ Brossart (7:30) as their first round All "A" regional game.

Mountain teams, JBS and Paintsvile have a real shot to make noise in this tourney.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.