Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#1 Scott Co. Vs. #2 Ballard

Featured Replies

This game is tonight in Scott Co. Anybody going? How do you think the game will turn out? I'm going with SC by 8.

I would say Scott county by six, but I bet Billy Hicks will look up at that 99 state runner-up banner and look down the way at Renner with wishes of a 20+ blitz!

It will most likely go down to the wire since both teams almost mirror each other.

I am going, I was at the 00 game so it breaks back some good memories. This one will be really fast paced. I have no idea who is going to win but I am looking forward to seeing (arguably) the top two backcourts in the state match up.

Great matchup early in the season so I will say Scott by 3 because they are home..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.