Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lucky Charms

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lucky Charms

  1. I heard there was some of this going on. From what I heard refs lost control, but I wasn't there. Plus, what I heard is from somebody who knows somebody so you know how that goes.
  2. Love this pic. Especially the older gent behind the Boone player just standing there while all that is going on around him. You know that Boone player was thinking, "Give me that ball already and let me get out of here!" Anyone got the score of the Boone / CovCath frosh game?
  3. Didn't watch the game, in Kalamazoo, MI right now, listened to it though. And I think they (Holmes) had four chances to tie it up from three point land. I know they were down by three with like 45 seconds to play. Why not go for two and play to extend the game?
  4. Holmes had multiple chances at the end. Every time settling for a three or turning the ball over.
  5. Thanks Walter for the updates!
  6. This one was closer than what it should have been. Holmes went on an 11 - 2 run to end the game I believe.
  7. Alex Trentmen has played well too. He's getting some key boards.
  8. Sounds like Drew Burns and Fardo.
  9. Just got back from Bell's Brewery. Tuning in now from Kalamazoo, MI! Go 'Stangs!
  10. 12/6/2011 @ Brossart Who you got? I'm going to take Brossart in a squeaker.
  11. OHH, I hope St. X mops the floor with the angry birds!
  12. Love this! Didn't know Campbell was doing this.
  13. Say what you want, but that is the route this thread went. I know you mentioned nothing of Trinity, thats why I put "You may not have intended this..."
  14. You may not have intended this, but you've officially made this a Trinity thread. Congrats to JJ.
  15. This was a really good game last year. Brossart controlled the first half and then Walton took over in the second half. With some key injuries to Brossart, I'd give the nod to Walton but I look for Brossart to put up a fight. It isn't going to be a 41-7 blowout.
  16. OK, I've watch Mcgoveny play a couple times last year and each time I have left relatively unimpressed. To me a player with his hype would command the ball a little more. I never really felt like he wanted "the rock" in pressure situations. Maybe that was all due to Losey being there, because I felt like Losey was clutch for Campbell last year when needed. All in all, I'm not knocking the kid, I want to see him do well.
  17. Could it possibly be because of the expectations that were coming from this Dixie team before the season started? Noone expected a whole lot out of SK or Scott this year, but that cannot be said for Dixie. I don't think Q is "hating" on anybody.
  18. Final. Haven't seen this one posted yet.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.