Everything posted by UKMustangFan
-
Brossart 55 Scott 54
Fun game to watch. It was sloppy on both ends, and poor officiating throughout, although neither team benefited from the poor calls more than the other. The Eagles had no answer for Cooper down low, and he carried the Mustangs to the victory tonight. Sharp is a heck of ball player for Scott. I really enjoyed watching him. BTW, anyone else who was at the game find it funny that the Scott coach pulled one of his starters about 30 seconds into the game, screamed at him for about 2 minutes and then didn't put him back in the rest of the game....Seemed odd to me.
-
Brossart vs Covcath Predictions?
Wasn't the the final margin last time these teams played on CovCath's Senior Night?? One of my favorite games as a Brossart student.
-
Mason County 61 Bishop Brossart 49
I am baffled how so many on here have such hatred for a high school....
-
Brossart/Mason Co. Updates
Time remaining???
-
Brossart vs. NCC Predictions 2/10
When is the Brossart/Mason game???
-
Mason Co/Clark Co Updates
Definitely looking forward to making the drive to the Fieldhouse for a couple games.:thumb:
-
Should 'A' Schools have to choose which tourney they are playing in?
:thumb: :thumb: Some people just want to try and discredit anything a private school does. I know I for one am proud to be an alumni of the 07' All A State Champs!!:ylsuper:
-
Should 'A' Schools have to choose which tourney they are playing in?
You aren't going to find a team that has found it's niche, and works harder at perfecting that than Brossart has.:thumb:
-
Should 'A' Schools have to choose which tourney they are playing in?
No, they don't. As another poster mentioned earlier, how many All A schools have ever won the State Tournament?
-
Brossart 56 Bardstown 48 - All "A" State Finals
Some people just like to try to diminish other's accomplisments. I agree, he has no clue what he's talking about.:thumb:
-
Brossart 56 Bardstown 48 - All "A" State Finals
Are you serious??? It doesn't matter how good you are, it's about school size. I guess Mason Co. shouldn't have been allowed to compete in the State Tournament Lofton's senior season as they were far superior to any of their competition....
-
Brossart 56 Bardstown 48 - All "A" State Finals
Way to go boys!!! Wish I could've been there to witness it, but at least I got to watch it on the tube. As HT said, it took some time, but you finally got one Mustang. Congrats!:dancingpa :dancingpa
-
All "A" Championship - Brossart vs. Bardstown - Predictions
What kind of size do they have??
-
All "A" Championship - Brossart vs. Bardstown - Predictions
I really think this is the year for the Mustangs.....They've been flirting with the championship for the past 4 or 5 years now, I think they finally cut the nets down. Mustangs by 4
-
Bishop Brossart 58 University Heights 38
Against Mason, yes. Clark, doesn't happen.
-
Wes Jones and Jarrod Litzinger?
Ummm, dude it was reported on the news when it happened. You should call them and complain about "putting his business" out there too I guess...
-
Augusta/Bracken All A Semis Predictions 1/26
I say Bracken wins a close one.
-
Brossart/Calvary All A Semis Predictions 1/26
Mustangs by 20+
-
Brossart 76 Silver Grove 58
Actually whenever Brossart plays, win or lose, BGGreen and several other Brossart fans post.
-
Brossart 76 Silver Grove 58
I really don't understand why so many people on here have so much hatred for Brossart.:confused:
-
Brossart 76 Silver Grove 58
Come on here and constantly bash a high school, real cool man.
-
Brossart 76 Silver Grove 58
Umm....You predicted that Brossart would win one post, and then that the Grove would in another....
-
Mason County 73 Lex Cath 68 2OTs
How'd Miller do?
-
Best Chants Heard during a Basketball Game
Couple years back during the BBHS/St. Henry game, this was the season opener and first of the Mike Code era, and Willie Schlarman showed up. With the game in hand, a "Willie Here We Come" cheer broke out. Brossart/CovCath two years ago when the Mustangs beat the Colonals on there home court, and a "Tissues and Lotion" chant/cheer could be heard from the Brossart student section.
-
Pendleton County 61 Brossart 58
So what? Just because they go to or coach at a Catholic school means they should be held to higher moral standards than those that don't??? I hope you realize that just because it is a Catholic school doesn't mean you have to be Catholic to go there or coach there. BTW, I have no idea, nor do I care, if Code is or is not.