Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart 76 Silver Grove 58

Featured Replies

Upset city....

 

Oh by the way, that Pelle kid's decent.:lol:

  • Replies 74
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About what I expcted. Who knows how bad it might have been if Brossart had kids at the talent level of SG.

Oh by the way, that Pelle kid's decent.:lol:

How many did he have?

  • Author

Thirty three, had about 4 threes 25 feet out...

Also wanted to add that the trains will win tonight. They've got a very good team this year and they are on a roll right now. They will make it high scoring and brossart dont stand a chance if its a high scoring affair.

It's just to easy.:sssh: :lol:

  • Author

Too bad Pelle didn't come to Brossart... Wow, think of that lineup... And I agree with Coach Code, he's the best player in NKY.

I can count the number of players thats scored 30 on the stangs in the last 5 years on 1 hand. Thats pretty impressive.

Thirty three, had about 4 threes 25 feet out...

 

Five for the game, with four in the 4th quarter; and all with at least one or two hands in his face!! He was really feeling it in the 4th!!

  • Author

This just in.............................Corey Pelle is Good!!!

Pelle is a great ball player and proved it again tonight. I think one three that Pelle hit was shot from the mens room. The kids a baller for sure. I was impressed with Cooper (I think that is his name) the big man from Brossart. I thought in pre game he was just a big body to take up room in the middle, but he sure does use that big body well. A few more side notes from the game......BB gets a good amount of kids to come to the game and they just stand there doing nothing, but the adults from BB crack me up. I had a great time listening to them. I think the refs blew about 20 calls in the first half but thats another story. It was also nice to sit next to a BGPer Brossart fan all night. Always good to put a face with a name;)

Pelle is a great ball player and proved it again tonight. I think one three that Pelle hit was shot from the mens room. The kids a baller for sure. I was impressed with Cooper (I think that is his name) the big man from Brossart. I thought in pre game he was just a big body to take up room in the middle, but he sure does use that big body well. A few more side notes from the game......BB gets a good amount of kids to come to the game and they just stand there doing nothing, but the adults from BB crack me up. I had a great time listening to them. I think the refs blew about 20 calls in the first half but thats another story. It was also nice to sit next to a BGPer Brossart fan all night. Always good to put a face with a name;)

 

And a lot more in the 2nd half as both teams hit the double bonus!! Adults were pretty comical on BOTH sides tonight!!

  • Author
Pelle is a great ball player and proved it again tonight. I think one three that Pelle hit was shot from the mens room. The kids a baller for sure. I was impressed with Cooper (I think that is his name) the big man from Brossart. I thought in pre game he was just a big body to take up room in the middle, but he sure does use that big body well. A few more side notes from the game......BB gets a good amount of kids to come to the game and they just stand there doing nothing, but the adults from BB crack me up. I had a great time listening to them. I think the refs blew about 20 calls in the first half but thats another story. It was also nice to sit next to a BGPer Brossart fan all night. Always good to put a face with a name;)

We do have fun. By the way Coach B and his staff have done a great job with the sg program.

Brossart will win because they are a beat TEAM, but it wont be by a large margin.

 

Trains Derail Mustangs!!

working on my headline for this shocker

 

Both quotes by U Reach I Teach--He wins the prediction prize for this game tonight!! :D

QUOTE FROM BG GREEN:

Amen to that!! He wasn't very kind to the Mustangs over the last couple years!! Similar to what I voiced in the Scott--BB prediction thread; I think this will come down to the "non-marquee players" again. Cooper has had a pretty good history against Belcher, and although Kane's improved, so has Coop. Uebel will be a tough matchup for the Wildcats, and I'm not sure who they have to matchup against him, but I'm sure they will concentrate on stopping Coop & Jimmy!! BB will counter with their customary man-to-man, and I wouldn't be surprized to see Niemeyer or Mutsch step out and guard Kane if he moves outside like he has recently. This should again make it critical for the remaining players to step up and score for both teams. I've got to like BB's depth and experience in this situation with seniors Kidney, Kramer, Mutsch (if he plays), Niemeyer, Lloyd and Redholtz, complimenting Cooper and Uebel; and expect them to step up again like they did against Scott!! I expect a closer game than many as the 'Cats will be protecting their home turf and winning streak, but I don't expect the Mustangs to come out flat like they did against Scott, and look for them to pull away in the 2nd half to win by 8-10!! I'm sure the PC faithful will show up in droves for this one, and good luck to both teams!!

 

Looks like you arent very good at predicting things either BG GREEN..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.