Brossart 76 Silver Grove 58

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE FROM BG GREEN:

Amen to that!! He wasn't very kind to the Mustangs over the last couple years!! Similar to what I voiced in the Scott--BB prediction thread; I think this will come down to the "non-marquee players" again. Cooper has had a pretty good history against Belcher, and although Kane's improved, so has Coop. Uebel will be a tough matchup for the Wildcats, and I'm not sure who they have to matchup against him, but I'm sure they will concentrate on stopping Coop & Jimmy!! BB will counter with their customary man-to-man, and I wouldn't be surprized to see Niemeyer or Mutsch step out and guard Kane if he moves outside like he has recently. This should again make it critical for the remaining players to step up and score for both teams. I've got to like BB's depth and experience in this situation with seniors Kidney, Kramer, Mutsch (if he plays), Niemeyer, Lloyd and Redholtz, complimenting Cooper and Uebel; and expect them to step up again like they did against Scott!! I expect a closer game than many as the 'Cats will be protecting their home turf and winning streak, but I don't expect the Mustangs to come out flat like they did against Scott, and look for them to pull away in the 2nd half to win by 8-10!! I'm sure the PC faithful will show up in droves for this one, and good luck to both teams!!

Looks like you arent very good at predicting things either BG GREEN..

Umm....You predicted that Brossart would win one post, and then that the Grove would in another....

QUOTE FROM BG GREEN:

Amen to that!! He wasn't very kind to the Mustangs over the last couple years!! Similar to what I voiced in the Scott--BB prediction thread; I think this will come down to the "non-marquee players" again. Cooper has had a pretty good history against Belcher, and although Kane's improved, so has Coop. Uebel will be a tough matchup for the Wildcats, and I'm not sure who they have to matchup against him, but I'm sure they will concentrate on stopping Coop & Jimmy!! BB will counter with their customary man-to-man, and I wouldn't be surprized to see Niemeyer or Mutsch step out and guard Kane if he moves outside like he has recently. This should again make it critical for the remaining players to step up and score for both teams. I've got to like BB's depth and experience in this situation with seniors Kidney, Kramer, Mutsch (if he plays), Niemeyer, Lloyd and Redholtz, complimenting Cooper and Uebel; and expect them to step up again like they did against Scott!! I expect a closer game than many as the 'Cats will be protecting their home turf and winning streak, but I don't expect the Mustangs to come out flat like they did against Scott, and look for them to pull away in the 2nd half to win by 8-10!! I'm sure the PC faithful will show up in droves for this one, and good luck to both teams!!

Looks like you arent very good at predicting things either BG GREEN..

Never said anything about being a great predictor, but I do try and pick ONLY ONE SIDE PER GAME?????????????

Post when you win, don't when you lose. Real cool man.

I think he was one of the first to post the night PC upset Brossart?? Curious where all the posters predicting a SG win are?? BM, I think you just enjoy trying to knock the Mustangs and their supporters??

I never said I was a good one either

I know how the post read, but I said BROSSART (as much as it hurts to say) was the better team... I was just thinking of a headline if a SG upset was to occur in which it didnt..

I really don't understand why so many people on here have so much hatred for Brossart.:confused:

Come on here and constantly bash a high school, real cool man.:rolleyes:

Constantly bash a high school? I said one thing about Striker not posting after his beloved team lost a game they should have won. When his team ends the 6 game losing streak, then he can post all he wants.:D