Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart 76 Silver Grove 58

Featured Replies

  • Author
I will tell you when I know who plays BB in the finals..

 

 

I will let you fill in the blank...

Mustangs outrun ______________________

URIT, that is very kind on your part but Brossart must play well to win.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know and understand that Sports... but I believe also that they are the heavy favorites to win it all with 2 games still to play..

 

your buddy hammer asked for a headline.. I gave it to him!

I know and understand that Sports... but I believe also that they are the heavy favorites to win it all with 2 games still to play..

 

your buddy hammer asked for a headline.. I gave it to him!

I honestly think that Bracken matches up better with BB, but the scrappy bunch from Augusta is not intimidated by anyone and will play hard..

:thumb: Thats where I got it from.

All three had very good games--Cooper had 25, Kidney and Uebel had about 15 each, and Niemeyer had 7 and a bunch of boards. Stangs played decent "D" on Cory, but he still got his points. I thought the "D" on Wiseman was key to the victory for BB.

 

Sounds like a really good overall game by the Brossart players. Let me start by saying Pelle is a very good player, but he is going to get his points on most nights because he does shoot the ball quite a bit. Before the SG fans get all over me, let me say that I fully recognize Pelle and Wiseman must shoot it a lot or their team would not be in most games.

Sounds like a really good overall game by the Brossart players. Let me start by saying Pelle is a very good player, but he is going to get his points on most nights because he does shoot the ball quite a bit. Before the SG fans get all over me, let me say that I fully recognize Pelle and Wiseman must shoot it a lot or their team would not be in most games.

 

Agreed, but as many times as I've seen Cory play, I don't think I ever saw him get in the zone he was in for a period in the 4th tonight?? BB kept picking him up further out, and he kept shooting 3's and hitting them--Great performance!! I swear the more out-of-hand he gets sometimes, the better he shoots!! I'm more impressed the more I see him!!

Nathan Mutsch will definitely not play through Saturday.

 

Speculating beyond that would be just that - we will have to wait and see.

 

I thought that the win tonight was a total team effort.

 

Troy, Josh Kidney, and Jimmy Uebel put up the big numbers at 25, 16, and 14.

 

The Mustangs won quarters 1, 3, and 4 22-13, 17-8, and 22-19

Silver Grove edged the Stangs 18-15 in the second quarter.

 

Corey Pelle put on a scoring exhibition in the second half putting up 21 points on 5-Three Point Goals and a total of 33 points for the contest.

 

Corey Pelle is considered by the Mustangs as THE BEST player in Northern Kentucky.

 

These two teams will likely see each other again in the 37th District Tournament later on at the Campbell County Middle School.

Who was the last team besided Brossart to win the 10th Region All A??

Who was the last team besided Brossart to win the 10th Region All A??
Brossart is going for "One For The Thumb" this year.

 

We have won the past four - 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003.

 

2002 - Paris

2001 - Brossart

2000 - St. Patrick

1999 - St. Patrick

1998 - Bracken County

1997 - Paris

1996 - Paris

1995 - St. Patrick

1994 - Nicholas County

1993 - Paris

1992 - Bracken County

1991 - Maysville

1990 - Maysville

 

Brossart began competing in the 10th Region in 1996-97, playing in our first 10th Region All "A" in 1997.

I wanna say about 7 years ago Paris upset the stangs to win it. Dont hold me to that though.

. I thought the "D" on Wiseman was key to the victory for BB.

Well said there, he only had 6 points on two 3's. Wiseman and Pelle combine for over 50 most nights. Again Cooper is the man for the Mustangs he could score 40+ in the semi if he wants.

  • Author
Except Striker!

:lol: How old are you guys? This is quite humerous.. Check the Mason thread, I posted there. I don't post on all the wins or the losses. I'll take the highroad as a teenager while the rest of you keep making yourself look like the fifth grade bully on the playground...:lol:

Again get it back to the game and not each other.:irked:

  • Author

Sorry BM, I was just trying to defend myself. I aplogize...

Brossart defeated Silver Grove 72-59 at SG and now 76-58 at Brossart both time Mutsch didnt play and this time also one of the top reserves didnt play Greg Stortz.

  • Author
Brossart defeated Silver Grove 72-59 at SG and now 76-58 at Brossart both time Mutsch didnt play and this time also one of the top reserves didnt play Greg Stortz.

When Mutsch does make it back the Mustangs will be much better. Stortz will help too.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.