Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart vs. NCC Predictions 2/10

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'll go first. Brossart will come out FLAT!!!:eek:

 

The guard play will tighten it back up and things will even out by halftime.

 

Brossart will end up winning by 15+.

 

60-45.

Tough game for Brossart. Just coming off a Championship, plus having to beat NCC in the All "A" was emotional. Still give Brossart the edge. Mustangs by 12.

Brossart by 15.

Trap game for BBHS IMO. I still think they come out on top. Stangs by 5. Just remember you still have a lot more to work for this year.

BBHS at home

54-46

  • Author
Trap game for BBHS IMO. I still think they come out on top. Stangs by 5. Just remember you still have a lot more to work for this year.

I know the Mustangs are just coming off of an emotional week, but if you can't get up for this one then you don't have a heart. It's Brossart vs. NewCath @ Brossart:fight: . 'Stangs will be ready.

Trap game for BBHS IMO. I still think they come out on top. Stangs by 5. Just remember you still have a lot more to work for this year.

 

Definately a "Trap" game for the Mustangs, especially given they just beat them on a neutral court a week or so ago; and have Mason and St. Henry next week!! Hopefully Brossart can refocus, and get the win in a big NKAC Division II/rivalry clash, to set the tone for the remainder of the season!! Wouldn't be surprized to see a close game??

  • Author

NewCath will be coming off of an emotional loss to CovCath. I'll be in the stands for this one. Should be interesting.

I will keep picking the Mustangs until they go up against the Royals again. As a few people said on here, they could start out slow. But I think when it's all said and done they win by at least 10.

  • Author
I will keep picking the Mustangs until they go up against the Royals again. As a few people said on here, they could start out slow. But I think when it's all said and done they win by at least 10.

Big time old ninth region rivalry game. Should be close, but I think the Mustangs pull it out by 15+.

I can't make this one, but I'll take the Breds by a few. I think some players from the past should get in the ear of the current Breds and let them know getting beat by BB will not be accepted!! In my day we never lost to the Mustangs and that is something we were proud of. Brossart guard play will be the game if they struggle a little I think NewCath can pull it out. Kirenan goes for 25 and holds Cooper to 10.

Definately a "Trap" game for the Mustangs, especially given they just beat them on a neutral court a week or so ago; and have Mason and St. Henry next week!! Hopefully Brossart can refocus, and get the win in a big NKAC Division II/rivalry clash, to set the tone for the remainder of the season!! Wouldn't be surprized to see a close game??

 

When is the Brossart/Mason game???

  • Author

^Next tuesday. The 13th. At Mason Co.

I can't make this one, but I'll take the Breds by a few. I think some players from the past should get in the ear of the current Breds and let them know getting beat by BB will not be accepted!! In my day we never lost to the Mustangs and that is something we were proud of. Brossart guard play will be the game if they struggle a little I think NewCath can pull it out. Kirenan goes for 25 and holds Cooper to 10.

It has been a while since nc could say that. Brossart's Basketball Program has been on the map for quite some time now. Brossart has competed well with nc for at least a decade and is going for the 7th win in 8 games tonight. Accepted or not it is happening.

Go Mustangs!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.