Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wes Jones and Jarrod Litzinger?

Featured Replies

Are these former Royals playing college ball anywhere? Really enjoyed watching them in high school,but haven't heard much since. Thanks.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last thing I heard about Jones was that he got shot.

Wes Jones is playing with trouble and Jarrod Litzinger is red-shirting at Pikeville with Kelly Wells.

  • Author

Hope that Wells starts a Royals pipeline to Pikeville or even better, a 10th region pipeline.

Wes Jones is playing with trouble and Jarrod Litzinger is red-shirting at Pikeville with Kelly Wells.

 

Wes Jones cooked my boneless wings at Applebee's. They were pretty good too.

  • Author
Wes Jones is playing with trouble and Jarrod Litzinger is red-shirting at Pikeville with Kelly Wells.

Could Litzinger still be a small forward at Pikeville or would he have to switch to a 2 or 3 guard. Don't remember him ever having a good handle.

Last thing I heard about Jones was that he got shot.

 

Jones did run into some trouble but i don't think you should be putting his business out like that...

Could Litzinger still be a small forward at Pikeville or would he have to switch to a 2 or 3 guard. Don't remember him ever having a good handle.

 

I say Jarrod will play a 2 or 2 he has decent handles and can shoot the ball really well...

Hope that Wells starts a Royals pipeline to Pikeville or even better, a 10th region pipeline.

 

I know that he has expressed some interest in at least one more 10th region player, but we will have to wait and see how it pans out. :thumb:

I thought I heard something about Jarrod not making it at Pikeville, and is either back home now, or not playing ball anymore?? Maybe a grade situation? Hopefully I have the story right. Not 100% sure about this one.

Jones did run into some trouble but i don't think you should be putting his business out like that...

 

 

It was posted on here already. That's how I know about it. It also made the paper.

^

Yes, that business is out already.

I thought I heard something about Jarrod not making it at Pikeville, and is either back home now, or not playing ball anymore?? Maybe a grade situation? Hopefully I have the story right. Not 100% sure about this one.

 

Last time i talked to Jarrod he told me he was redshirting and doing just fine...he didnt say anything to me about not playing...

  • Author
I know that he has expressed some interest in at least one more 10th region player, but we will have to wait and see how it pans out. :thumb:

Who would that be?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.