Wes Jones and Jarrod Litzinger?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these former Royals playing college ball anywhere? Really enjoyed watching them in high school,but haven't heard much since. Thanks.

I always had a lot of respect for Jerrod Litzinger.He was a key player for the Royals. I remember at the 10 th region banquet , he gave the opening prayer. That told me a whole lot about him. Great hustle and attitude. :banana:

It was posted on here already. That's how I know about it. It also made the paper.

That's how most of us heard of it, I believe that this is the 2nd time he got into trouble, I think we all know what happened back then in his junior year.

Ummm, dude it was reported on the news when it happened. You should call them and complain about "putting his business" out there too I guess...:rolleyes:

Yes, he got into some trouble. I beleive he was headed home from a concert when this happened. So I beleive that he didn't actually get into trouble, the trouble found him. What's in the past is in the past, no one can take it back, it happened. I'm sure this young man has moved on since this incident. No need to get heated on this topic.:walk: