Pendleton County 61 Brossart 58

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pendleton County extends a six game win streak over Brossart. Mustangs haven't won against PC since December 2003. Looks like all of the "revenge" that was going to take place didn't happen.

Brossart is a weird team to me this season. Led by a lot of seniors and returning lettermen they go out and lay an egg by scoring 33 points at Mason County and get blown out. Then they travel to Falmouth and are supposed to drill the inexperienced, 3-8 Wildcats and lose by 3. I thought they were ranked in the state?

"Championship" teams can't have many more downfalls like this.

Pendleton County extends a six game win streak over Brossart. Mustangs haven't won against PC since December 2003. Looks like all of the "revenge" that was going to take place didn't happen.

Brossart is a weird team to me this season. Led by a lot of seniors and returning lettermen they go out and lay an egg by scoring 33 points at Mason County and get blown out. Then they travel to Falmouth and are supposed to drill the inexperienced, 3-8 Wildcats and lose by 3. I thought they were top 10 in the state?

"Championship" teams can't have many more downfalls like this.

They are way to inconsistent to be considered a contender for any type of "championship" at this point.

I forgot to mention that Pendleton County STILL has a home winning streak of 26 after beating Brossart. They haven't lost in Falmouth since December of 2003.

Brossart has came out flat against Mason County, Covington Scott and now Pendleton County. It seems as if Coach Code and his staff are not getting their players ready to play on time. All three were HUGE games and they ended up losing 2 out of 3. The seniors need to start stepping up.