Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart vs Covcath Predictions?

Featured Replies

This game pits the #1 vs #2 in the NKY coaches poll, whats everyone think about this game?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cov Cath. 56-48.

This will be the second 1 vs 2 for cov cath in a week.

CovCath is always tough at home, but I just have a feeling that Brossart is going to play very well and come out with the victory.

 

Brossart by 4.

CovCath will struggle to match up with Brossart's three starters over 6"4. Cooper will be incredibly difficult to stop, as he poses a great matchup of problem due to his strength and incredible ability to get good positioning.

 

CCH has a slight advantage on the perimeter, but mostly that advantage is in their depth. Uebel could cause some problems with his height.

 

I'm going with my gut, my perdiction.....

 

CCH 51

Brossart 49

As it will be Senior night at CovCath, look for the lineup of Bovard, Brown Jacobs, and a very immobile Schult to start! Well everybody but Billy, and I for one would love to see him to be able to go. Maybe Coach L can get the Brossart Coach to allow him to be in on the tip off, and then have the ref's call a quick injury time out, to get Billy off the floor. Hate it when a young man who really loves the game, his teammates, and understand the history of his school, get hurts and can't play.... I am sure it won't happen, but it surely would be nice to see......

As it will be Senior night at CovCath, look for the lineup of Bovard, Brown Jacobs, and a very immobile Schult to start! Well everybody but Billy, and I for one would love to see him to be able to go. Maybe Coach L can get the Brossart Coach to allow him to be in on the tip off, and then have the ref's call a quick injury time out, to get Billy off the floor. Hate it when a young man who really loves the game, his teammates, and understand the history of his school, get hurts and can't play.... I am sure it won't happen, but it surely would be nice to see......

 

Guarentee Coach Code or the kids would allow Billy to get that start!! Most of the BBHS seniors know and respect Billy, and heck one's even his old neighbor from the younger years!!

Guarentee Coach Code or the kids would allow Billy to get that start!! Most of the BBHS seniors know and respect Billy, and heck one's even his old neighbor from the younger years!!
It sounds like a great idea.

 

Coach Code gives his approval to such a "ceremonial tip."

I will take Brossart by 13.

 

 

Wasn't the the final margin last time these teams played on CovCath's Senior Night?? One of my favorite games as a Brossart student.

Cov Cath by 7...

I am going to my first game at cov cath. How loud is the student section and should i get there early to get a seat?

I am going to my first game at cov cath. How loud is the student section and should i get there early to get a seat?

 

I'd suggest the half of the JV game from what I've heard. Hope to see you there rooting on the Mustangs!

Brossart by 7. I'll be there!

 

whodey, your in for a treat. CovCath students put a show on!

I'd suggest the half of the JV game from what I've heard. Hope to see you there rooting on the Mustangs!

I will be rooting for them... Good luck

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.