Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

gamer31

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gamer31

  1. Your streak will come to an end Saturday.
  2. Seems that both have issues finding opponents.
  3. If who advances that far? Are you talking about Highlands? Man, they went from the top spot in the state to not making it to the 3rd round of the playoffs.
  4. It should be if not. It's worse than the radio show.
  5. Who do you root for?
  6. Seems like a common theme.
  7. SK has a chance to go from pretender to contender. Doesn't look like they are interested in that. For anyone that doesnt think HHS would play them. I think Coach Mueller would play anyone that wanted to play them.
  8. Wins and loses are obviously just a formality for the Red Colonels. I'm with you on the flatness. I'll take the Blueboys in this one.
  9. I bet we could all figure out who this is. I thought the old saying was "if you cant beat them, join them" but not in this case, its more like "if you cant beat them(ever), get away from them!!" :lol:
  10. I feel bad for Coach Deaton. The guy has the heart of a Lion, seems like there's alot of speculation in this thread. Wish we had the facts. I'm sure it will surface soon or later.
  11. That's the laugh of the night!!! What was Scott's score against Cooper? 54-6 that's crazy. Granite Holmes lost to Dixie but not 56-12. I say Holmes will win.
  12. What is the most lopsided victory by either team in this series?
  13. Not questioning coach Lickerts philosophies, I was talking about the kid from Dixie that wears #7.
  14. What does this have to do with the Bluegrass? Not being mean just trying to get the reason.
  15. Not a Dixie hater, just expect more outta them.
  16. Dixie didnt do anything to dominate this game, they definitely struggled at crucial times tonight. Pike was average at best.
  17. Pretty nice recap. The offensive pass interference call on Holmes in the second half was a joke!
  18. Seems like Dayton is struggling to say the least.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.