Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes vs. Scott predictions

Who wins? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Does Scott have enough to pull another upset over a Holmes team coming off a tough loss?

Gonna be a long night for the Eagles. Too much speed on both sides of the ball for Scott to contend with.

 

I like the Dogs to win by atleast 3 td's and would be very surprised if Scott scored more than a td.

I'd like to see the Smith kid for Scott get the ball more. He is dynamic but the ball never comes his way. I'm told he is the fastest on the team, as well.

Home coming for Holmes, Scott always seems to play Holmes close for a half, but look for the Dogs to win this one. I will go with 33-14.

I'd like to see the Smith kid for Scott get the ball more. He is dynamic but the ball never comes his way. I'm told he is the fastest on the team, as well.

 

He is no longer with the team. Due to injuries, he and his family thought it will be best to give up football and concentrate on baseball.

Gonna be a long night for the Eagles. Too much speed on both sides of the ball for Scott to contend with.

 

I like the Dogs to win by atleast 3 td's and would be very surprised if Scott scored more than a td.

 

This game has the potential to be closer than you may think. If Scott had Holmes schedule, Scott would be 5-2 right now. Scott has to tackle better, if they do they wont lose by 3 td's. If they don't, they could lose by more than 3 td's.

Holmes will win this in lop-sided fashion. Too much for the Eagles to handle. If Scott played Holmes' schedule they would not be 5-2. What common opponents have they played so far Lloyd and Bellevue???

This game has the potential to be closer than you may think. If Scott had Holmes schedule, Scott would be 5-2 right now. Scott has to tackle better, if they do they wont lose by 3 td's. If they don't, they could lose by more than 3 td's.

 

That's the laugh of the night!!! What was Scott's score against Cooper? 54-6 that's crazy. Granite Holmes lost to Dixie but not 56-12. I say Holmes will win.

That's the laugh of the night!!! What was Scott's score against Cooper? 54-6 that's crazy. Granite Holmes lost to Dixie but not 56-12. I say Holmes will win.

 

 

Whats laughable is Holmes fans thinking Holmes has played a good schedule. While I think its a smart schedule, it certainly isnt a good/tough schedule. Scott has played a harder schedule overall than Holmes. I never said Scott would beat Holmes, I just think that it has the potential to be a closer game than what some may think. As I already said, if Scott tackles it'll be a good game. If they tackle like they did against CovCath, it'll be a long night for Scott.

 

Holmes is 3-1 and Scott is 2-2 agains 4 common opponents.

 

Scott had 6 two way starters out against Cooper, that game was Varsity vs JV. If Cooper and Scott played today, it would be a much more competitive game.

How soon we forget that Lloyd beat Holmes 2 years ago, and Bellevue was a bang good football team when the schedules were made. Oh and Franklin County and Harrison Co were tough year in and year out not too long ago. Don't hate on Holmes because their program improved and the others didn't!

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Tri State Internet Sports Radio will be broadcasting the game from Tom Ellis Field tonight starting at 6:00pm. Go to the webcast thread for the link to access the game.

How soon we forget that Lloyd beat Holmes 2 years ago, and Bellevue was a bang good football team when the schedules were made. Oh and Franklin County and Harrison Co were tough year in and year out not too long ago. Don't hate on Holmes because their program improved and the others didn't!

 

They weekend their schedule more than they improved. Look at Holmes 2008 schedule and imagine if they played that schedule this year. I see 3 definite wins, 5 definite losses and 2 toss-up games. They may have improved but by how much? I think weakening their schedule was a smart move. I wish we would do it here at Scott. IMO, it will help the kids gain confidence and get more kids interested in coming out and playing football. I have no hatred for Holmes, I honestly hope they win all their games save for tonight. I just fear that this was a nice two year run and beginning next year 3rd place in the district will be about as good as it gets for them.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.