Highlands/Simon Kenton 2011

tdyballgame

Ok, lets get it on. Just pulled into the homestead and was listening to the "Nations Station" with the Bulldog. He brought up today that HHS is ducking Simon Kenton in football. Well, a certain caller, not me btw, called in to the show and attempted to talk with the Bulldog. Now everybody knows how hard that is. Even to get one word in. Anyway, the caller informed the Bulldog that if Simon Kenton and Coach Marksbury want to schedule and play HHS in 2011, that it could get done right now, over the "air". Well the Bulldog wanted nothing of it and started on the HHS "R" rant. Oh and hey Bulldog, have Marksbury answer his emails (3 btw) about the game for next year and for years to come. HHS is ready. Is Simon Kenton?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well their spokesman is saying differently. Apparently HHS won't play SK according to him. Something about nothing better than a "home grown" team in Independence than one that, uuhhhh, can't say it, but you know, how HHS gets their players. Actually, I'm off to one of those games where HHS gets their players from.:thumb:

Well their spokesman is saying differently. Apparently HHS won't play SK according to him. Something about nothing better than a "home grown" team in Independence than one that, uuhhhh, can't say it, but you know, how HHS gets their players. Actually, I'm off to one of those games where HHS gets their players from.:thumb:

And people on here think I make Independence look bad thanks bulldog!

To this point, SK refuses to schedule Highlands next year. That's a fact. Check with Dale Mueller if you need to verify that fact. Maybe Jeff will change his mind.

Just one more reason why Coach McDonald should be the head coach of SK.

Just one more reason why Coach McDonald should be the head coach of SK.

I have no idea if Coach McDonald should be head coach but SK should be playing Highlands every year if they want to be a top program in our area over the long haul. Gotta beat the best to be the best and I am very surprised that SK will not schedule Highlands.

I have no idea if Coach McDonald should be head coach but SK should be playing Highlands every year if they want to be a top program in our area over the long haul. Gotta beat the best to be the best and I am very surprised that SK will not schedule Highlands.

If I was the coach of SK I would do everything I could to play Highlands.

The way I heard it was that SK wanted to get HHS back on the schedule three years ago but the boys from the hill dodged the Simpson led team but agreed to play Ryle twice......bet they want SK back on the schedules (sans Simpson) and will duck Ryle - with Elliot for the next two seasons.

The way I heard it was that SK wanted to get HHS back on the schedule three years ago but the boys from the hill dodged the Simpson led team but agreed to play Ryle twice......bet they want SK back on the schedules (sans Simpson) and will duck Ryle - with Elliot for the next two seasons.

It's a complete JOKE that you are even saying that Highlands is/was ducking anyone, much less SK. They play anyone who will play them. I seriously doubt Miles Simpson had them shaking in their shoes. There is a list as long as your arm of D1 players that the Birds played against and beat. Look no further than Cincinnati ST X. And by the way, Elliott will only be around one more season.

You stated the obvious very well KYRYLECAT! Bluebird fans respect Ryle for scheduling HHS over the last few years and it has been a pleasure watching a great HS running back, Elliot. GOSH....wish we could have recruited him!! LOL It is sad and a mystery why Sk has avoided HHS. Are they really only interested in "talking" about how they can beat the Birds? I'm pulling for Ryle the rest of the way, except this Thursday of course.