Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hip-Hop Box

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hip-Hop Box

  1. I meant like what team has Frankfort Played that comparable to Beechwood not similarity of opponents... sorry about that.
  2. Is Frankfort Comparable to any team BW has already played? or vise versa?
  3. Frankfort line has been the key to Frankfort success I don't look for them to fail now. I think they Staff have done a great job with the schedule and I don't think Beechwood could throw anything at Frankfort that they haven't already seen. I'm not saying it will be easy for the Panthers but I don't think it will be like the past history of a lopsided football game... Frankfort 27-20
  4. The refs were a bit over the top... they threw a flag on the band...:isurrender:
  5. Keys for Frankfort is making adjustments in the 2nd half. It seems as the BW staff have the Panthers all figured out at the half.
  6. The Frankfort and Beechwood games is all about 2nd adjustments... I'm not really sure but i'm almost positive that Frankfort was up at the half every year but last year. but then come out and get torched the 2nd half.
  7. Who leads the past decade though...:ylsuper:
  8. I mean ref's make mistakes but several of those calls were out the ordinary. False start is a dead ball Penalty, The play should have never been ran, then they play that should have been stopped Frankfort committed a foul that backed them up further then the normal 5 yards... Me being an Official, it was embarrassing to watch.
  9. Good win for the Panthers... still have alot of work to go, Small things matter. I ref with one that worked the game Friday night said it was a total of 47 flags thrown...:scared:
  10. This is going to be an interesting Family affair. Panthers are home so I have them Winning by 10.
  11. Going with the homer pick, Franklin Co. pulls away mid 3rd Qt. 42-27 Flyers
  12. It's tough... Frankfort doesn't play any 1A school outside of districts, and I thought they played pretty well against Bigger #6 5A Franklin Co.
  13. That's not good, and this is why depth hurt Frankfort. Praying for speedy recovery.
  14. I agree with Gortney, if Frankfort plays anything like the did this past Friday they should come out victorious. Hope everyone is healthy this week.
  15. Robinson play outstanding. I have never seen Frankfort Oline block the way the did tonight. keep ya heads up and go hard in practice to get better, as a Frankfort high alum I'm proud of you guys tonight.
  16. Depth was the difference in this game tonight. 21-20 Flyers at the half. Frankfort staff has to be proud of what Frankfort was able to do driving the ball on the bigger and faster Flyers team. Frankfort sorta stuttered in the 3rd not being able to go blow for blow and let the game slip away. Cox has to stay under control, he was giving FCHS problems all night.
  17. "Craps" have seem to bite everyone this early season, Hopefully everyone is properly hydrated for Fridays game.
  18. I did say "Overall Team". Key thing for the Panther to win this game or either team is to be the most discipline team. Emotions are gonna be running high, all these kids played together growing up in the "FYFL". I'm looking forward to a good game.
  19. Seems as if Franklin co. is much faster this overall team this go around and I think Panthers will have their hands full. I look for the Panthers to shorten the game and control the clock, it only help when "Dirty thirty" are bang up coming of Green co.
  20. Panthers Defense step up big tonight and the D-line was key. Robinson has got to have confidence in him self to make throws, and not hold on to the ball long. Green Co.'s back(I cant pronounce his name) was outstanding. not much juking, just straight up down hill running.
  21. FHS will be good, both Panthers and Flyers have a bunch of speed and athletics on both sides. I just thought Hills would put up a better showing they also have to nice young men on there team, but I guess that "Benny Watkins" atmosphere got to them.
  22. 7 -Henry Clay 5 -Madison Southern 3 -Harrison County 2 -Nicholas County 1 -Breathitt County TB: Harrison County

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.