Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BuckNut

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BuckNut

  1. Looking forward to this one! PC has talent, but they are winning games on the L.O.S. Both sides of the ball. You can listen to the PC broadcast below. https://lakecumberlandsports.mixlr.com/events/5252026
  2. Lake Cumberland Sports will be Live Streaming. Bob Boon and Gilbert Wilson on the call.
  3. https://lakecumberlandsports.mixlr.com/events/5252023 Link for PC Audio.
  4. I get it. Its picky. But as an announcer who takes his role seriously I want to get the numbers and names correct. I think the players deserve it.
  5. Saturday morning rant. Why won't the KHSAA enforce the rules on contrasting numbers on uniforms? The rule that number color is to be in contrast to the jersey. They even provide color charts that state the jersey must have 1 color from each side of the chart. I realize I am old and may not see like I used to but, I don't think I'm alone.
  6. Conditioning and Hydration Too late to start now. But do agree it will be a good one.
  7. Does anyone have information on a suitable replacement for Riherd's Scoreboards? I know a year or two ago there was talk about Arbitor sports, but it has been shown to be quite ineffective. We cover 3 high school football teams, and we are going to miss the scoreboards. I have been out of pocket for a bit, so maybe I missed something. I am grateful that they continued keeping the historical information.
  8. Dear Today, You would be correct.
  9. Lake Cumberland Sport will be doing video of both the boys and girls games tonight from Southwestern. Link for the girls game is below.
  10. Lake Cumberland Sport will be doing video of both the boys and girls games tonight from Southwestern. Link for the boys game is below.
  11. Due to illness, the game scheduled tonight at SHS has been postponed to Jan 4th.
  12. This could be an interesting ballgame tonight. You can watch it here.
  13. LakeCumberlandSports.com will be Video Streaming tonight's game. You can find the broadcast at https://www.youtube.com/@LakeCumberlandSports.
  14. Confirmed with AD at Pulaski. Freshman at 5pm, JV at 6pm and Varsity at 7:30.
  15. Stream for this game on Lake Cumberland Sports https://www.youtube.com/@LakeCumberlandSports https://lakecumberlandsports.com/
  16. Lake Cumberland Sports will be covering Boys and Girls for the 4 High Schools. Somerset, Pulaski County, Southwestern, and Somerset Christian. Not everygame but we do intend to carry several from each of the eight teams. You can find our schedule at the following link. https://lakecumberlandsports.com/
  17. Pressure, but Atwell gets rid of the ball so quick, the best defense may be control the ball. Tough task.
  18. The Jumpers will have their work cut out for them on Friday night. That is a certainty, but I think they will play well. This team has progressed through the season, not counting the loss at Glascow. Somerset will have to limit turnovers and penalties, Make sure Bruner has time to find his receivers, and mix up the play calling. I am looking forward to the trip to Owensboro. Dress warm, Jumper fans. The LakeCumberlandSports radio link is below. We will go on the air at 7:30pm Eastern and KO is set for 8pm Eastern https://lakecumberlandsports3.mixlr.com/events/3867826
  19. Link for this game on Lake Cumberland Sports Audio Only Broadcast. Josh McKinney and Michael Gregg with the call. https://lakecumberlandsports2.mixlr.com/events/3851444
  20. Here is the Lake Cumberland Sports Audio Only Link. Mike Kerr and Chris Stayton will have the call. https://lakecumberlandsports.mixlr.com/events/3851448
  21. Excited for this game. Somerset has had a couple speed bumps this season. I believe the difference for the Jumpers this season is in the passing game. Corban Cimala has become a go to receiver for QB Josh Bruner. There are a couple other guys who can catch as well. Kris Hughes is a big part of the offense, but with a couple of extra weapons, defenses cannot key on him alone. The young offensive line for SHS has developed nicely as the season has progressed and could be the deciding factor as this game plays out. I don't do predictions but I think this could be a competitive game and the Jumpers will play hard under Coach Clevenger. Lake Cumberland Sports will be doing an audio only broadcast. Link is below. https://lakecumberlandsports3.mixlr.com/events/3851450

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.