Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Replacement for Riherds Scoreboards

Featured Replies

Does anyone have information on a suitable replacement for Riherd's Scoreboards?  I know a year or two ago there was talk about Arbitor sports, but it has been shown to be quite ineffective.  We cover 3 high school football teams, and we are going to miss the scoreboards.  I have been out of pocket for a bit, so maybe I missed something.  I am grateful that they continued keeping the historical information.  

Towards the end of this thread it is being discussed:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.