Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AvidSportsJunkie856

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AvidSportsJunkie856

  1. I think it's way too early. This team lost most of its production from last year. Coach Holthaus can coach! You don't win 4 straight region titles without being able to do so. They'll be fine, he needs more than 2 games in his first season. I mean, Sully just got beat by 30 ?‍♂️
  2. That would be a good hire. I'm just curious, though, why not go ahead and give it to him after Coach Trosper's passing?
  3. Didn't even notice that. That is awesome. I am sure those girls will sleep well Saturday night ?
  4. Lawrence Central is really playing two games in 5 hours? Am I seeing that accurately?
  5. Am I crazy to say I think they can play with Trinity this year? Perhaps even beat them?
  6. This is such an underrated post. So true! Coaching is a tough gig, even in high school.
  7. Interesting thought, I just don't know that Coach Court has the resume but it is an interesting connection.
  8. You have to believe this job will get some strong candidates. Coach Trosper built a nice little program out in Hebron, and with the recent upgrades to the facilities with that beautiful fieldhouse - some good, quality coaches will more than likely apply.
  9. One person I know that has been on staff for quite a while with head coaching aspirations is Chase Floyd. He has been the DC for the last 5 or so years and I know Coach Trosper was trying to work with him and help prepare him for the step up. At the very worst, he should get an interview!
  10. Heard from a reliable source that Coach Rash met with the team briefly yesterday and informed them he was not returning as the head coach. I believe originally it was only for this season, Conner tried to get him to stay, he thought about it, and decided it was not in his best interest at this time. Coach Rash took on the impossible challenge of replacing Coach Trosper after his tragic passing. He is a class act and should be commended for stepping in when he did! One thing I know, those kids are better off for having Coach Rash, even for one season, and I am sure he poured into those young men. With this news....who do they look at to lead this program?
  11. Impressive win for the Lady Jags. One has to wonder if they are right back in the mix this year around top 5 in the state. I thought I saw a pre-season poll that has them at #4. I know one thing, Noel is an absolute BALLER and will be a problem for teams!
  12. Do you mind sharing who is in their district? I love the city of Morehead. Hopefully they turn it around and can start stacking some wins with the right coach!
  13. I think this was expected to be a little bit of a down year for the Jags. I know Coach Holthaus will get them going in the right direction but it will take him some time.
  14. Did not keep up with them or the roster, so I wasn't sure. I think the move to D2 was not a terrible idea for them, but they do not have the facilities to compete at a D2 level, in my opinion. Hopefully, there is some upgrades to the facilities that help them with recruiting and competing at a high level!
  15. I believe it was the years of 2015-2017/18. I don't know exactly the years - but it was somewhere around then. The one thing I do remember, is they had a pretty good season and made it to the regional finals against Madison Southern when they made it to the state finals or semi-finals. He also played at Conner and Morehead State so definitely has a football background. He will definitely lead the committee and make the best decision for that school.
  16. I feel very confident this administration knows what they are looking for in a coach. The principal is a former college football player and Defensive Coordinator at Montgomery County. He definitely has a good idea of what the next head coach should look like and the traits needed. I don't know if they've had any quality applicants but one thing I know for sure, the principal will definitely make the best hire!
  17. Really hoping that Ryle can get the win tonight. After seeing Trinity today, both of these teams are playing for second place, but it's a special feeling to get to play in a state championship game and an even more amazing feeling to do it back to back! Good luck, Raiders!
  18. This has to be the biggest shock of the night, right? I'm not saying it is over but this is not what I, nor a lot of others, expected in this game.
  19. Prestonsburg has had an amazing season up to this point! Unfortunately, this is where their season ends. Beechwood is just too good!!
  20. Is the head coach still Coach Norwell? Is his job in jeopardy or is he safe to try and rebound next year? Were the Saints young?
  21. One of the most enjoyable parts of my day yesterday was not watching them. It gave me time to focus on other things around the house that I have neglected to watch that train wreck. They are the most embarrassing team/organization in the NFL. All of these fans continue to show up and show out for this team/organization and all they do is laugh in the fans faces all the way to the bank to cash their checks.
  22. Man. Could you imagine that!!!! Sorry if I missed it in this thread, who will CovCath get next week?
  23. Thank you! I think that's a winnable game for Ryle. Who will Trinity play?
  24. Please tell me we get CovCath and Highlands again next week? Congrats to the Colonels!
  25. Congrats to Ryle on the win. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't their reward a matchup with Trinity next week?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.