Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TimeWillTell

Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TimeWillTell

  1. He is one of the best coaches to come through this area. I don't see much coming up from OCMS and probably a reason he left OCHS. I do think they will attract a big name or someone who can coach. They will still be competitive, just not sure if they will match going to the region finals runs they had in the last 10 years.
  2. Couple names flying around: Bradley Payne Steve Barker Will Johnson (Catholic Assistant)
  3. This is a really tough blow for the Region too. I would say Bradley Payne is the next HC at Owensboro Catholic. He use to coach at Catholic a longtime ago.
  4. Do you think he has a good chance? IF he takes this job, he will change the dynamics in the 3rd Region.
  5. Yes. I was pretty much told he can't commit to them. So, are they really offers??
  6. Tim Riley is leaving Owensboro Catholic??
  7. My son is good friends with Hampton. He got after his freshman year and so did Jak Lindsay. Their dads basically said they are offers but “non committable” right now. It’s “hey we are going to offer but keep watching you to make sure you are developing.” that's what I understood.
  8. 2 others? Carothers and who else? I just don't see 2 other players. I knew you guys would be good but it's hard to believe there are 2 more big time D1 players when you guys had Brady, Vince, Dereon (Crowe), and Tutt. None of those guys got a look from D1 schools. Dereon did when he was at Owensboro, but it seemed like he was only getting looks from smaller schools when he got to Catholic.
  9. Gonna be a tough year again for the Panthers. I don't see them winning too many games with this schedule. But they have a new head coach that was an assistant in the past at DC and this past here was an assistant here at Owensboro. He will do a great job in the years to come.
  10. Look out anyone on the schedule. LOL
  11. Louisville is recruiting Owensboro area for sure. Hampton commits. Brohm saw Max Johnson (Apollo) practice. Also saw Carrothers and offered Carrico. This is the stuff I been saying needs to happen in this area. Congratulations to the Carrico kid.
  12. I think they will be very good. I am worried as an OHS parent. We do NOT play well at all at Graves Co, We just don't. I know they don't play well when they come up here. Getting more athletes from Mayfield will be huge for them. Actually it will help them a ton. Not familiar with the Houston kid, but according to KHSAA he must be a QB. The Gregory kid was a great QB for them, but that is one position they needed to get a transfer.
  13. One game I'm worried about for us. Everytime we travel to Graves it's a close game. Too close. I know they don't play well up here at Rash but we don't play well at Graves. To be honest, I'm nervous about our season at Owensboro. Starting out with St. X, CAL, DC, Catholic, Graves, and even Apollo is going to be tough. I respect Graves and I know it's not going to be an easy game.
  14. 2 months ago you about went to BG. LOL!!!!
  15. This will be an interesting year for Bowling Green. I'm curious how they will do with a new QB from Douglass. I think Owensboro can beat them in the playoffs this year.
  16. This will be awesome for me because I'm a huge UL fan and can't wait. Congratulations to Evan!!!
  17. I can’t say anything… we are going to start out 0-2 at Owensboro and maybe 1-3 if we don’t get a QB or a OL. Catholic can be 2-3 DC can be 0-4 again…. Doesn’t look good for the city.
  18. I can see them winning the district. Let’s say they come in 2nd. That’s 4 district wins plus DC, Murray, Hancock Co. Owensboro, Catholic and Heritage Hills will be tough but attainable wins for Apollo, but for now we will say no.
  19. I wish we can say that but we do not have a QB or a OL. People are going to load the box to stop Evan. Now on defense I think we can stop people. As for Apollo, they can win 7 games on that schedule. Jester said it best, the Heritage Hills game will be the test. I just wouldn’t put a lot of stock on us Purple. It’s going to be harder than you think. One game I’m worried about is Graves Co . We DO NOT PLAYER WELL THERE. It’s a long drive and we didn’t play well at Marshall last year. Graves doesn’t play well at Owensboro.
  20. I'll be honest with you @Brown if we don't get a QB or OL we aren't beating Catholic nor Apollo in town. Where is our Coach? We should of done a better job of getting him a job in the building and don't say we couldn't because we didn't have a problem getting Joe Prince a job when he left Lou. Eastern. I think Apollo has a "great" shot. If they don't snap two balls over the punter's head in the rain game we don't beat them last year.
  21. The OL is a big concern for me. I think a couple kids will have to go both ways. Playing X and CAL will not help and we must keep Hampton healthy.
  22. I just don't know to be honest, I think Apollo will be a lot better and I really like what they do, but I don't think they nor DC or Catholic will beat us this year. I do think they will come in second for sure this year. With South Warren out of district 2 I think they will have a shot of winning the playoff game.
  23. Some of our kids at Owensboro do not participate in Spring Ball. Not sure what Coach Demar will do next year, but I know this year they are not letting kids that run track participate in Spring Practice. Not sure about other schools in Kentucky, but I would also like to know what other schools do.
  24. Saw where Hampton went to IU today. I think Chad Morris went with him.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.