Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NoKYJimmy

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NoKYJimmy

  1. I agree with this assessment, pertaining to any scenArio I am able to immediately think of / dream up. As was also noted, I have no real knowledge of this particular situation, but if (m)any of the details presented in this 20+ page thread are accurate, it seems as if the Principal & Athletic Director SHOULD have been PREsent to stand-by the decision they made to "not renew" in this case. The matter seems quite 'curious' ?
  2. Keeping it juicy in “Title Town” ?
  3. 10 point game - Ryle 5 point game - Cooper 4 point game - Sayre 3 point game - Paducah Tilghman 2 point game - Beechwood 1 point game - Christian Academy (de Louisville) Tiebreaker: 27
  4. 5 point game - Beechwood 4 point game - Covington Catholic 3 point game - Cooper 2 point game - Bowling Green 1 point game - Belfry
  5. If it's the same as the last few / several years, pretty sure it's... 1A, 2A, 4A on Friday 3A, 6A, 5A on Saturday Not certain about "the order"
  6. I’ll take the Blue Tornado ?️ …in a 10-ish point victory
  7. I agree with the BIG ?… Cooper / Highlands Ryle Beechwood CovCath …really tight / very strong teams outside of NoKY - 5A is probably a toss-up…seems like Bowling Green & South Warren are really good - I assume the final three games will be quite entertaining - I *think* Union’s Pirates will make it to LEX…just not sure they have enough to get the W over Freddy D or Trinity - The ? ‘probably’ matches-up better against OCath than LCA…they’re likely underdogs in the semi-final game - I consider The Blue Colonels victory against Boyle County more surprising than Boyle’s victory up north - I also think 4A is the “best “classification””…all remaining teams are “live wires” I “think” ONE / hope TWO
  8. 5 point game - Lexington Christian Academy 4 point game - Hart County 3 point game - Central 2 point game - Corbin 1 point game - Campbellsville
  9. ...sign of the times, I guess I don't follow CAL closely, but it's hard for me to imagine such (OR much) dissatisfaction among players & families associated with a back-to-back state championship team (that's also the # 1 Ranked RPI squad in their class) ?
  10. I agree with this assessment - hoping, skeptically, The Blue Colonels have a good showing, & are able to keep it close / competitive.
  11. 5 point game - Saint Xavier 4 point game - Ludlow 3 point game - Bardstown 2 point game - Bryan Station 1 point game - Somerset
  12. 5 point game - Bullitt East 4 point game - Oldham County 3 point game - Hancock County 2 point game - Garrard County 1 point game - Wayne County
  13. Hart County Union County Murray Ludlow Boone County * Male
  14. Madison Central Seneca Johnson Central North Oldham Rockcastle County * Kentucky
  15. Hoping Conner can keep it close / ‘respectable’…unfortunately, I don’t expect that to be the case. BlueBirdIEs by 3+ TDs
  16. Frederick Douglass Scott County Kentucky Country Day Ludlow Ballard * Kentucky
  17. - Great Crossing - Scott County - Bardstown - Whitley County - Bullitt East - * Fort Knox
  18. No possible way / #1 fan by a mile
  19. Raceland Corbin Pulaski County St. X (OH) Hart County

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.