Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1992Rebel

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 1992Rebel

  1. Couple weeks under our belt and it seems to be anyone’s region. Conner was my preseason favorite and they only have 1 loss… to Cov Cath who only has one loss.. to Ryle who looks unstoppable early in the season. Lot of Baseball left and we need Mother Nature to cooperate to see more games. My Top 5: 1. Conner 2. Ryle 3. Cov Cath 4. Beechwood 5. Highlands I don’t think any team is dominant so the region seems wide open to me. How do you rank em?
  2. So it would be wild if CCH won 4A?
  3. It does look cool but it is a pretty short porch! Hard hit pop flys are home runs! I guess that's fun for the kids.
  4. On to AAU! It is fun to watch these girls battle in school ball and then play together in AAU. Great season DD. Look forward to your posts next season!
  5. Watching Henderson county play last night makes me think Leah will put up another 30 tonight. I’m not sure they have anyone to match up with her. Will be fun to watch.
  6. L Freihofer and Austin Johnson leading their teams.
  7. Cooper winning by 5 but all momentum is for Ryle
  8. Really nice season for the Pandas. I think they out performed what most thought they had. District Championship was not exactly expected. congrats Noelle Hubert on a sensational career. big things ahead for this team.
  9. Holy Cross is a physical team and is a little deeper in the bench. Gonna be close but I’m picking HC.
  10. In order for NDA to keep it under 10 they need to play as well as they have played their last 4 games and continue to get contributions from multiple players. In order to WIN, they would need to be firing on all cylinders with Noel hitting from 3, Gibson strong and scoring around the rim, Lawrie and Kirtley and Lenihan driving and finishing layups and drawing fouls, Collins playing strong under the basket and getting second chance points as well as a couple of big 3’s. Back that effort up with a massive defensive effort and maybe a letdown or 2 from a couple of Jags and maybe the Pandas can find themselves playing Saturday night…. Again it’s a big maybe…but maybe. Go Pandas! (can somebody post the jim carry GIF “so your saying there’s a chance “ to this?)
  11. I also just read that NDA St Henry will be on Mixlr radio at 230
  12. Will any of these games be streamed? NFHS Network? I know some of the teams have radio but can you get video anywhere?
  13. I could see that being a good game. If MoCo gets hot from the perimeter maybe they can hang with GRC. I haven’t seen Brossart all year so not sure how they match up with MoCo.
  14. I failed to mention Sophia in this post. She was awesome last night. Second leading scorer with 15 and disrupted the middle. Also pulled down big rebounds. She is a big part of the future for this program! 7-9 from the FT line. Pretty good!
  15. Physical game with lots of drama. House was packed. Biggest crowd of the year for these girls so emotions were high. Bodies were flying all over the court. Boiled down to free throws. Most complete game NDA has played all year and they pull off a big upset. Congrats to Noelle Hubert for tourney MVP. Maya Lawrie played her heart out tonight. Kendra Collins played the game of her High School career. Fun night for the Pandas.
  16. Congrats to Notre Dame’s Noelle Hubert for getting her 1000th point last night in the district Semifinal vs. Beechwood. Noelle knocked in 4 more 3’s to get her season total to 106. Congrats Noelle! NDA defeated Beechwood and moves on to the final Thursday night Vs Holy Cross at NDA 7pm I think this was the shot….
  17. This is a fantastic write up DD. Thanks for all you do!
  18. I can’t agree more with this post. If Conner shoots well I think they go toe to with Ryle and it’s anyone’s game. this was the best 4 quarters NDA has put together against a strong team all year. If they play with the same intensity in the district, Holy Cross might have their hands full. Hopefully we see NDA cutting down their own nets. Go Pandas!
  19. I’m looking for that article. Can’t find it. Can you post link?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.