Everything posted by 1992Rebel
-
Covington Catholic 7 Beechwood 5
Colonels beat the Tigers in 8 innings. Luke Lenhof Tourney MVP.
-
Who will win the 9th Region?
Ive seen them play twice, and they hit better than any other teams I have seen, especially their top 4 hitters. They also seemed to have the best team chemistry of all of the teams I have seen. They get along and seem to be having the most fun IMO.. I don't want to take anything away from Beechwood, they are solid, and probably unbeatable if Berger is on the mound and feeling good, but it always boils down to who is available to pitch for the championship... Should be a fun game to watch. What was their head to head record this year?
-
Who will win the 9th Region?
Heading into the Districts next week the 9th seems to be led by Conner and Beechwood. Dixie and St. Henry are also very strong and although their record is not what it normally is, Highlands or Cov Cath could be a sleeper in this one. From what I have seen, Conner is the team to beat.
-
Cooper 53 Ryle 45 (9th Region Championship)
Congrats Cooper! You were the best TEAM. Bring it home for NKY!
-
Ryle 53 Notre Dame 51 (9th Region Quarterfinals)
NDA had them with 3 min to go and instead of just moving the ball around and eating the clock they seemed to take quick shots. They were not winning the rebound battle and Holtman caught fire. I think NDA was a better TEAM but Ryle unfortunately outplayed them when it mattered. Fun watching the NDA seniors and I am sad it is over for them. Bright future for the Pandas with some good young talent. This year had the makings of a nice run for the Pandas but it wasn’t in the cards.
-
Notre Dame Academy vs. Ryle Predictions/Updates (9th Region)
It’s a big test for the Pandas to start out the Region. The last time they met NDA almost started the running clock. Can the Pandas continue their dominance in NKY this season or will will the talented Ryle Raiders get their revenge.
-
Cooper 60 Ryle 49 (33rd District Championship)
Im not sure ANY team in the region want THIS iteration of the Jags...
-
NKY District Tournaments This Week!
I heard that NDA HC game will be on NFHS network tonight.
-
NKY District Tournaments This Week!
I’m going with: Cooper- playing Great which will make a tough first round game for a 1 seed on Sunday vs Ryle Dixie NDA - will be a game for 3 quarters but I expect NDA to pull away. Newport - it is fun to watch Marissa Green play for highlands but NCC has the edge in this one.
-
Cooper vs. Conner Predictions/Updates
Missed this one big. Congrats Cooper!
-
Cooper vs. Conner Predictions/Updates
Very surprising. Know you were not asking me but wow.
-
Cooper vs. Conner Predictions/Updates
Conner lost big to both Ryle and Cooper but made adjustments and later in the season beat both of them impressively. They are also riding a pretty nice winning streak. Its a close game but I am picking Conner.
-
Cooper vs. Conner Predictions/Updates
There will be a lot of one sided games tonight in the first round of the District, but not between Cooper and Conner... Will it be Anna Hamilton and the surprising Conner Cougars, or the Whitney Lind Led Cooper Jaguar?
-
2022 Girls' Sweet 16® Field Is Set
SHA and GRC. That’s a game I’d pay to see. Will any of the playoffs be broadcast on NFHS?
-
Notre Dame 63 Ryle 34
Wow! Didn’t expect that. Congrats Pandas.
-
Mercy 98 Sacred Heart 96 (2OT)
Impressive win!
-
Cooper 50 Anderson County 45
This season is crazy. It might not be what has the most talent but who shows up ready to play.
-
Bishop Brossart 73 Covington Holy Cross 66 (OT)
If Hunt leaves the game HC is in big trouble.
-
Sacred Heart 43 Central 40
That is awesome. Congrats to the yellow jackets on a well fought game. I would have liked to seen that.
-
Sacred Heart 65 Notre Dame 42
I find it so interesting that NDA matches up well enough to take East Bullit to OT but can’t get hang with SH. We all know EB beat SH in the LIT. In my opinion it wouldn’t take a perfect game vs a lousy game for NDA to beat SH but a game in neutral territory (outside Louisville) with a better shooting percentage and a fast pace. SH is an incredible team. They are well coached and deeper on the bench then NDA but I think they are closer then this score showed. The pandas need to sink a few more 3s from players not named Hubert and the 2-3 defense goes away making the game more fun to watch and more competitive. I hope they meet again cause that would mean the Pandas make it out of the region. Go Pandas!
-
Sacred Heart 75 Mercy 52 (LIT)
Sacred Heart looks unstoppable.
-
Mercy 81 Male 71 (LIT)
I’d like to see this one in person
-
Notre Dame 55 Central 41 (LIT)
This will be a game to watch.
-
Conner 63 Ryle 56
Will this come down to a coin flip s who plays who?
-
Pikeville to host Covington Catholic in 2022.
Drive last year was brutal. Game started late. Most families didn’t get home till 4:30 am. I’m surprised they are going back. Love the competition but couldn’t they find a neutral field in the middle somewhere?