Sacred Heart 65 Notre Dame 42

• theguru changed the title to Sacred Heart 65 Notre Dame 42

SH is a very impressive team.  If ND shots the ball better they have an opportunity of beating SH if they meet at State, however that is two games against SH that ND has shot poorly.  So says something about SHs defense and their 2x3 zone.  ND missed a lot of good opportunities especially in the early/mid 4th q.  

• Thanks 1

Notre Dame would have to play a perfect game and Sacred Heart would have to play a very bad game for this to be close. 

According to the KHSAA Feldman is currently shooting 29.6% from the 3 point line and 38% from the field overall. 

I find it so interesting that NDA matches up well enough to take East Bullit to OT but can’t get hang with SH. We all know EB beat SH in the LIT.  In my opinion it wouldn’t take a perfect game vs a lousy game for NDA to beat SH but a game in neutral territory (outside Louisville) with a better shooting percentage and a fast pace.  

SH is an incredible team. They are well coached and deeper on the bench then NDA but I think they are closer then this score showed.  The pandas need to sink a few more 3s from players not named Hubert and the 2-3 defense goes away making the game more fun to watch and more competitive. 

I hope they meet again cause that would mean the Pandas make it out of the region.  
Go Pandas!

• Like 2