Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FSWildcatFan34

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FSWildcatFan34

  1. Franklin-Simpson-Larger Stadium, Great atmosphere Russellville-Historical and the architectural features of the stadium Owensboro- Great stadium and fantastic atmosphere Warren East-Stadium itself is pretty generic, but its interesting to see a blue field
  2. 1. Mayfield 2. Danville 3. Dayton 4. Breathitt County 5. Johnson Central
  3. Franklin played them in 2013 and 2014 in a home and home. BGA dominated both games. If I remember correctly, I think the school is down in Franklin, TN.
  4. 8/23/19 vs. Greenwood 8/30/19 vs. Meade County 9/6/19 at South Warren 9/13/19 at Battle Ground Academy (TN) 9/20/19 vs. Russellville 9/27/19 at Allen County-Scottsville (District) 10/4/19 at Russell County (District) BYE 10/18/19 vs. Warren Central (District) 10/25/19 vs. Warren East (District) 11/1/19 at Glasgow
  5. Ah, I didn't know that. That sucks for them.
  6. What has also hurt Central is playing a super tough out of district schedule. District play is already tough having to play Franklin-Simpson every year, but to schedule John Hardin and Central Hardin for example doesn't do them any favors.
  7. What makes this win even more impressive is that FS was down 30-15 at one point in the first half. I'm very impressed with the turn around. Plus FS has a win at ACS too.
  8. Franklin's only loss came to the eventual 5A champs. I'll take it.
  9. All of these games were pretty solid, even though FS-JC sent special teams back to the dark ages:lol2:.
  10. This game was about as ugly as you could get. I thought both defenses stepped up when needed, but it was the Wildcat defense that stopped JC multiple times in the redzone. Congrats to JC on another great season! Glad to be a Franklin-Simpson Wildcat today!!
  11. I can honestly see this game going either way. Both teams like to pound you with the run. Both are solid on the defensive side of the ball. In my opinion, who ever can slow down the run game and who can get going passing wise wins this game. Franklin did that last season. This is gonna be a good one!
  12. I think my biggest "gripe" with Taylor County was, to me at least, was I didn't think their stadium/facilities was really prepared to host a sold out game. However, the TC fans were awesome and the few I talked to were telling me it had been a good while since they've been this good. Glad to see them do well. Back to the main point, I did notice a few other FS fans talking about how Franklin stayed on the field during Half, but I didn't think it was that huge of a deal.
  13. Obviously Franklin can't play like they did vs Madisonville, but I'm sure Coach Preston will these guys ready. I don't know much about Taylor County. Right now I'm going to say FS 34-17 and third straight trip to State.
  14. What a game! Great one to watch! Franklin definitely survived this one. Both defenses' came to play.
  15. Well, I thought the LC-FS game was gonna be closer then expected. Obviously it wasn't. Franklin is a team on a mission and they are literally running by teams right now. I wouldn't be shocked if Franklin did the exact same thing they did to Logan to Madisonville-NH. Franklin is just on another level right now. FS 49-14.
  16. Congrats on another great season coach! Didn't end the way y'all wanted, but man what a turn around for you and those young men! They have nothing to hang their heads about, just ran into one of the best teams in the state. Hopefully this is the beginning of a rekindled FS-LC rivalry! Good luck this offseason and for 2019!
  17. Well then. I thought this game would've been more closer then this. Goes to show you how much of a gap FS has on everyone else out west in 4A.
  18. That had to be the oddest game I've ever watched.
  19. This is gonna be a close game. There's been some trash talk between both teams already. LC isn't gonna be scared of playing FS. I say this game will be close before FS pulls away 42-24
  20. Are we sure that this wasn't a basketball game?
  21. Congrats to Wandale! Kid can absolutely ball out!! As a UK fan, can't wait to see him in the Blue-White

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.