Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Muskie

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Muskie

  1. Does Kyle have an NKU offer love to see him go there. Def a top 5 junior in the state some see him as top 3.
  2. Bessler and Vieth are going to be a handful in a couple years! Will be very interesting to see how they develope.
  3. Niece is a very very good player. Been impressed with him for along time. He has a great feel and attitude for the game. Congrats to a fine young man!
  4. What a cool moment and accomplishment! Great player and even better kid!
  5. Draud is becoming a big time player!
  6. Dixie must be better than people think!.... to go on the road with a young team and take a senior heavy team to the wire is impressive. Going to be a tough out come regionals.
  7. Great game enjoyed it Ohmer has really developed. Tigers looked scared. Thought their would be a drop off with the Jake at Western but they have not missed a beat. Total domaination to my Tigers!
  8. Thelen is d1 I agree 100percent . He’s the future Cov Cath Basketball next year!
  9. As I have said Jake Walter is a beast!
  10. Yes your right he stinks. Was that after or before he gave your boy Fleek a wide open layup for an airball. Mayer’s are back soon !
  11. Wasn’t he in foul trouble at Lex Cath?
  12. Covington Catholic - online - with the GOAT .... Mark Wehry !
  13. With Fleek, Thelen, Davin, Deere,Nowak,The shorter Thelen I’m not sure I would sit with the Crazies and earn some PT. This is a different team with a full roster of players.
  14. With Fleek, Thelen, Davin, Deere, Nowak I wouldn’t be sitting with the crazies I would be hurrying up to get some PT!
  15. Winton Woods played in the D2 Ohio title game. They beat LaSalle twice, beat Elder by 1. WW beat Chatard by 1. Colonels beat Chatard by 23.
  16. MS coach already working on his excuse game?
  17. Do you not think Coach Listerman has already done that?
  18. Curious what GMC Schools Cov Cath plays ? All I said was Beechwood would win 18 games because they have a weak schedule. Not sure you can argue that point.
  19. Yes I can I meant playing GOOD teams.....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.