Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Muskie

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Muskie

  1. Exactly what I have been saying . He’s the highest rated player in last 50 Year’s . He’s so good it’s a joke next Chris Jackson !
  2. Did the Cats Paws have state rankings for team and players ?
  3. I believe Mayer from Covington Catholic should be higher as well. I have Frederick Walter Kunkle Burries Mayer Ruthsatz Hall Miller Hollis Harding I also Have Newport 2nd ahead of Cooper .
  4. Could they get worse teams from Ohio geeze . These are scrimmages how about trying to get better . The Ohio teams are terrible .
  5. Watched him pitch twice last year he certainly passes the eye test . Kid brings heat and had total control of his stuff . Honestly feel he is bigger than NKU but go where you can get the ball and he will get the ball at NKU from the start . Great get for the Norse !
  6. Rubbing it in in an opponent shame on NCC .
  7. Prayers to this young man and his family !
  8. He also affected 14-20 points a game with his defense by blocking or altering shots . None of those other kids besides Fredericks was recruited at the same level Walter was. Fredericks is best player in state which affects Walters stats but stats do not tell the story how good someone is . All I know is we will come back to this thread in a couple months and we will see where he should be ranked.
  9. Your kidding right ? It will be worse than last year ! The only question is who gets beat worse the Highlands football team or basketball team . My guess the combined over under is 90 ? That’s assuming Highlands doesn’t hold the ball in basketball like they tried last year . AJ Mayer , Mcginness , Micheal Mayer are complete beast ! Wonder if. Eddie runs it up like Dale used to do to weaker opponents ! Park Hills will be rocking
  10. Harmon is best player in region and it isn’t even close
  11. Kid going to Xavier 6 comical ..... deserves to be 2 .
  12. I’m in Louisville any idea where to pick up a cats pause ? Went to speedway didn’t have any ?
  13. I’m not Winton Woods not very good
  14. Apollo is the clear favorite and it would be an upset if they don't come out of the 3rd Region . SHelton is a high level player and should be the best player in the region .
  15. What coach have you talked to ? I heard same thing except Fleek has really struggled and Nick Thelen has dominated that matchup . SHoukd be interesting in Park Hills . Why isn't it a great system for bigs to score ? TObler, Schue, Schulte all scored . The three you mentioned aren't scorers from what I have seen . I have not seen Greene so I can not comment on him . Did he play aau this summer ?
  16. Mercer for sure is the clear favorite.................
  17. One One of the two will get minutes not both . Covington Catholic returns Ruthsatz and Frederick at guards. I think Nowak is best bet at third guard along with TJ Deere . NIck Thelen along with Mike Mayer are way past Fleek and I hear they have another sophomore big they are really high on believe the young mans name is Greene . DOesnt make much time for Fleek maybe he ends up at Beechwood like the other kid or Cooper
  18. Congrats to Stephen really good spot for him. Scott will develop his game and he will have a great gr at career . I know a lot of the big schools cooled over the year but at the end he's at the right place playing for the right guy .
  19. Saw Davin in VEgas long 6-5 shooter who really understands the game. Kid can really shoot the ball . Just what Covington Catholic needs another high level shooter Ruthsatz is stock pilled with tall athletic skilled players .
  20. Not many high level players in that senior class hope the younger kids can play .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.